chapter 1

【 all  rights  claimed.  do  not  copy  whatsoever.  periodt

'midori, you've got to help me!' the bell echoed as a man rushed inside, the blossoms' wonderful smell intoxicating his nose. midori was almost confused, as she was about to close the shop and the sign was layed out already. 

'jong-in oppa?' midori sighs, giggling. 'so what have you done now hm?' she asked, already expecting something like, 'i fought with ayumi' again. 

'i fought with ayumi kind of. . .' bullseye.

'and about what this time?' midori asked politely. 

kai paused for a second, 'i forgot our bracelet somewhere and lied to her about it for two days' kai rubbed his neck out of embarrassment, a silver bracelet dangling on his wrist. 

'hm, not too serious. let me go check my bouquets' midori excused herself into the corners of the sunflowers, daisies, and roses. a minute of excessive decisions over flowers, holding a light baby blue bouquet, blooming multiple colored roses as the best option. 

since roses were preferred more, and knowing kai oppa's fiancée, she'd prefer them too. 

'here, i think these would do a good job' she smiled. 

'thank you so much midori! keep this with you, for all you've done! stay safe midori!'
kai insisted on paying 30 won, jogging off as he smelled the pretty flowers along the way.

happy midori, satisfied with helping her brother from another mother. she locked up the shop, as she headed out as the sun sets. now, all she had to do was go home, cook dinner, obviously check up on her sisters too. 

if only the odds shall be in her favor. 

nishimura riki exists‒ 💀😊