chapter 5

❑ 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶

❑ 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶

a huge sound erupted before us, mrs. sumi gasping as she rushed to my right, she had opened up a room that i hadn't noticed at all. i couldn't but follow the kind woman after as she stepped inside. i wonder what the bell was meant for. . .

my mouth was hung open in awe as i stepped inside, it was quite a big room, the size of my complete house back in district george. gowns. accessories. wall paint. royal bloodline pictures hung up on the walls. 

it was magnificent. 

'miss' i turned to mrs. sumi, taken in awe. she held a baby pink silk gown in her hands. something much, much better than what i was wearing right now. 

'that- that's mine...?' i questioned out of curiosity and desperate-ness. 

i loved it. 

'of course it is! you'd need it for impressing prince nishimura ain't it?'  mrs. sumi's winked, a teasing smile playing on her face. 

i'm not sure, but my face's heat rose up. 'um, yes of course i must.' i said from the bottom of my heart. 

'well then, wouldn't we have to hurry up the process? we got to prepare ourselves before our first announcement and class!

announcement?

class? 

what? 

sorry! short chapter! currently busy with school sigh