chapter 7

❏ midori hayashi

midori hayashi

'well darling, we have been given 30 minutes of time, for interacting and getting along with the other girls here' sumi came to my ear, 'and mayhap make enemies' she winked as i giggled. 

i nodded as she ushered me to walk into the crowd. there were eleven girls in total as i counted. wow, eleven gorgeous people against me. a loud squeaky voice spoke, 

'i'm izumi hayano, most possibly your next queen peasants. it's wonderful but also not to meet you all' the brunette bowed unwillingly. 

i was taken aback of her confidence, i noticed the same with the other girls, but none the less i spoke up, 

'nice to meet you izumi, everyone, i'm midori hayashi, 16 and i have two sisters' i smiled, bowing. i felt many gazes falling on me, including the "guardians" but i noticed how the king and prince were watching. well, the prince precisely was. 

a strong gaze, i must say.

every girl had introduced eachother, we interacted, i felt a bit relieved now, but the back of head ranted about my sisters yet. i made two friends, miu watanabe and rai yamada. miu was seventeen, and rai was only fifteen. 

'alright, i will see you tomorrow midori' miu bowed as i wished the same back,

'yes, you too, good night rai' i wished the youngest as mrs. sumi approached me. 

'darling, the prince has requested your presence. go straight, turn right into the room over there. don't be scared, the man knows his limits.' mrs. sumi nudged me forward as i stumbled my steps. 

what the freak does mrs. sumi mena by "knows his limits", i am not some toy! 

☆☆☆