chapter 13

✿⁠ midori hayashi

it was morning already, i felt as if i barely slept for two hours, i rubbed my eyes and adjusted themselves to the bright light shooting from the window.

i remembered everything about yesterday, recapturing the moments with the prince. they weren't special much, but you wouldn't get to talk to the prince out of nowhere.

i heard a knock on my door as I stepped off my bed, fixing my dress and pulling up my sleeves and opened the door. it was sumi-san.

'ohayo midori, wonderful sleep i hope?' she said inviting herself inside, i stepped away and closed the door behind her, i nodded as a yes even though i felt like sleeping more.

'today, we have nothing much to do, aside from at 4pm, we will head over to the same place as yesterday, for dance.' i nodded, trying to remember everything she said.

'until then, i would be heading over to the city, in going to be back by 11. would you like to come long?' i blinked a few times, gulping as i thought for a moment.

'i'm fine, thank you. ' i awkwardly scratched my nape, trying to be as polite. 'sure darling, i've put you're outfit out in the wardrobe. be sure to wear it an hour before we leave in case it might need changes' 

'right okay, bye' i smiled, walking her to the door. 'bye sweetie' 

✦✦✦

'i should have gone with sumi-san' i said to my self. i mean come on, it's soo boring here. i don't even have anything to do here. i can't even contact my siblings. my delusions about the prince have ended too. i wondered what he would doing right now. probably better than i. but it's so boring. i won't even be chosen for bring the literal, precious, damn queen. this is a waste of time except last night to atleast exchange a few words to the prince which meant the world to me but nothing to him probably. 

meanwhile, in the royal hall where the prince riki and the current king yuta were gathered with a bunch of counsellors. 

i sighed, i read books, went through my huge wardrobe, did my hair in so many different styles, cleaned my heels, and cleaned my room. i was on the border of boredom. but these things successfully brought me to 2 pm, it was finally lunch time and i think sumi-san would be back and in the kitchen right now. 

so let's move!

✦✦✦