Hawaii

Could You Be Loved- Bob Marley & The Wailers

It's been 3 weeks since I was in Texas with Josh. It's been a long 3 weeks. He hasn't called it or texted me at all. Just about the date and time of everything. But I've been fine we have been prerecording interviews for Endgame to come out next month in April.

Even with all of that going on I'm still thinking about Josh.

I would be seeing him tonight.

My bags were packed and Devon and Frannie were also already. This time my Dad was watching Bowie and Stevie for me.

"I'm so excited to see Sam" Frannie exclaimed. "I hope he is still single"

"Probably is, I'm saying this from the view of a guy that like guys. They aren't as hot as you are making it seem" Devin as we gave blank stares back.

"Josh is beautiful, and it's not just that. You haven't truly seen him yet" I said walking up to Devon.

"Sure" he rolled his eyes at me and grabbed a glass of wine.

"We are leaving in a few minutes," Frannie said taking the glass away from him.

"Yeah but I'm not excited for you to be on Sam the whole time and Kathrine going crazy for Josh," Devon said.

"It won't be that bad, at least I won't be," I said as we looked over to Frannie.

"Hey have you seen him, he's super hot. Not just that he plays music" Frannie said smiling.

"Okay let's go," I said getting my bags.

Devon and Frannie followed behind me as we went downstairs and got a cab to the airport.

There we quickly got our bags checked and were escorted to the jet. It was a smooth quick flight. Only a few hours later we landed in Texas. It wasn't long till the door opened and the four guys walked in.

Josh.

His face lit up as he took the seat across from me.

Jake and Danny had sat across from each other. And of course, Sam sat next to Frannie. Devon was in his own world after he drank half of the mini bar, and was now dead asleep.

"Hello," Josh said looking at me.

"Hi, I'm so excited you were able to come. It's amazing on the island, I think you'll love it" I said.

The flight was over in a few hours and we go off and got an Uber to the ferry. We got to sit on the top and watch the nighttime sky. By the time we got to the island, it was almost 1. The boat docked took forever to unload. Finally, an old friend drove us to my house.

It was a medium-sized two-floor house. There was a large porch in the front and back. A swinging bench sat near the door, along with tons of plants. The place had lots of tropical flowers and trees. It was painted a light baby blue color and the porch railings were a buttery yellow. Colorful signs chairs and other decorations were also in the front. The windows were big enough to see from the front to the back showing the beach behind it. I unlocked the orange-colored door that held a starfish and shell reath.