Faking it

All For Us- Labrinth

Last night was so much fun.

I am still a little bit mad at Josh for barely calling or texting the past few months.

"Good morning," Josh said as he peppered soft kisses on my face as I woke up.

"I'm going to the movies with Danny, Jake, Mackenzie, and Sam soon if you want to come with us," Josh said moving hair away from my face.

"I'll come with you guys," I said sitting up.

"Didn't you already watch it?" Josh said as he began to get ready.

"Yeah but I usually watch the movie with friends multiple times if I have a big role. Unlike in April Booksmart came out but I was busy with Marvel stuff so I didn't go to the premiere. If fine I only had like 10 minutes of screen time as Gigi" I said.

We got ready and went outside to the cars where we all met up. Sam, Danny, Mackenzie, and I all squished into the back seat as Jake and Josh were in the front.

We drove for a little bit till we got to the outdoor mall, Crocker Park. We pulled into the parking lot and then walked into the theater. Got to our seats and waited for the movie to begin.

The theater was full. So every time a cool character showed up or something big happened people cheered, laughed, and clapped. I've never watched one of my movies from this perspective. In a theater full of random people who love the Marvel movies. And when Natasha died I heard many people boo.

"Boo, she was the best out of the original" I heard a woman yell out.

By the end of the movie, Mackenzie who was sitting next to me had gone through every emotion.

"Oh my God, why didn't you prepare us and say you were going to die and in a gruesome way," Mackenzie said shaking my body.

"It wasn't that bad" I laughed.

"Jumped off a mountain, and two other people died. Prepare me next time" she said.

"Wait so are they not making any more movies?" Jake asked.

"No, no way are they going to stop. There like billions of movies they can make. But from what I remember they are thinking of a new spiderman, Wanda, Captain America, Loki, Thor, and Dr. Strange movies" I said.

"I'm so excited," Mackenzie squealed.

"Okay come on I'm starving and the sushi restaurant is calling my name" Mackenzie exaggerated.

"There is sushi?" I said getting excited.

"Yes, omg do you also love sushi," Mackenzie said freezing in place.

"Yes," I said as a big smile plastered my face.

"You're my soul mate, sorry Danny and Josh we're getting married" Mackenzie giggled as we interlinked our arms.

I looked and saw a shocked expression as Jake and Danny pointed from me to Josh.

"You guys are slow," Sam said.