June 1st

Be My Lover- La Bouche

Today I turn 24.

The past few months have been shit but it's summer now.

June.

New age.

New me.

I've got tons of concerts Frannie Devon and U are going to.

This is my month.

No more being sad, lonely, and tired.

I was violently woken up as Devon 'tickled' my neck and shaking my body.

"GET UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WE HAVE THINGS TO DO PEOPLE TO SEE" Frannie yelled are 90s dance music blared in the apartment.

I finally sat up and say the two of them holding 3 shot glasses and a giant bottle of vodka.

"We are about to have so much fun" Devon said pour us all a shot.

"Cheers to 24 bitch"

That woke me up.

With 2 more shots in my system we got dressed I choose a baby pink mini dress and some strapy heels to match. My hair was natural and Devon had a light pink makeup look with sparkly lipgloss and pink sparkles on my eyes.

My got a taxi to our favorite club which tonight it was 90s themed night. Walking in we hanged our coats and heard the music playing and tons of people. The lights were all different colors and everyone was dressed in vibrant 90s esk outfits. The disco balls were spinning and confetti was falling in the middle. Devon had bought a reserved seating circle for us tonight. She drank and drank and drank all night. We also bumped into a friend who let us smoke a little with him. Everything was moving in slow motion for me. The dance music turned into slow classical music. I felt like I was dreaming.

I don't know the exact number but I did kiss a shit ton of men that night.

Frannie and I were challenging each other all night over who could get with the hot Italian man all night. She won but I came in second. He brought her to the bathroom for some fun then not too long later bumped into me and invited me back. It was okay. But at least he was a clean man and wore a condom.

Shit, I forgot about Josh.

It doesn't matter he's probably doing the same with Paige right now.

We stayed there till 4 am.

The place was still packed with people.

"Wait Kathrine don't you have to fly to Ohio today?" Frannie yelled over the music.

Do I have to go?

He probably forgot I existed after he hasn't called in what feels like forever.

I mean I could go to one of his other concerts later this month.

I don't even want to see that bitch Paige.

But...

I'm being offered to go to a concert with front row seats.

No long lines I need to wait in.

And hopefully like last time alcohol!

"Shit I have to go" I yelled back

We got our coats and ran back to the apartment. They packed my back as I tried to get all the alcohol out of my system. The weed I could do anything about that. So I took some pills and then went to sleep.