New life, New game!

Becki's pov

I jump up to the window, its really dark in the room. I quietly open the window and sneak in, I go over to the little girl's bed and I pull out my scythe. I raised it and go to slash her head off "I can't do it" I say and slender turned the light on and sally sat up in her bed. "Come on becki" jeff whined "how can you not like killing?" BEN whined "YOU'RE A PASTA DAMMIT!" toby yells. "I JUST CAN'T" I yell "look, she's just not ready-" "I am too ready slender" I persuade.

"Obviously not" masky says, "how?! I'm dead!?, I act exactly like my character from the game! I even have my personal weapon!" I shout "just calm down, you'll get used to it" slender tells me. I growled and swan dived out the window and summer saulted on the ground running into the new part of the forest, the dead carnival. "Jack!" I yell and I hear his music start to play, "what's wrong becki?" I hear his clown voice.

"I just can't do it" I say and he appeared next to me. "Relax, you'll grow into your shoes" he says and I sigh, "they aren't helping either, they just say I'm not ready or good enough" I roll my eyes "hey maybe when you turn 17 you'll be ready?" He suggested "but that's two weeks from now" I pout. I don't stop aging until 21, also when I died and I was brought back as a pasta I was a great trainee, and I passed school. Yes, sally, ej, BEN, jeff, toby, jane, and clockwork have to go to human school, but slender has a spell for us to look human. "Look it'll come fast" he said "ya, whatever I have to go back for school tomorrow" I say and I walk to the mansion. I walk into see a human?! In the mansion, I gasped and snuck behind the couch.

I stand up and throw my throwing knives and I pinned them up on the wall by their clothes. "Omg a pasta!" He shouts "human in the mansion!" I shout and everybody was in the living room "I call the kidneys!" Ej says "fuck off o found it first, I get to torture him!" I shout and ej and I start to wrestle for the human. "Enough!" Slender man shouts "becki! You found it, dispose of it" he ordered. I paled, I look at the petrified human, I get out my scythe "no please!" He cries, "I'm weak!" I start crying to myself. "Oh for fuck sake!, jeff!" Slender ordered and jeff happily killed the teen and I was handed my knives back.

"Becki come on really?" Ben helps me up off the floor and I sniffed. "BEN what was your first time like?" I ask putting my scythe away. He became pale, "umm, good, I just um-" "he cried too" jeff says and BEN was after him in an instant. "Really?" I ask "well he did cry at first but when he got his second chance he did it fine" hoody explained and I felt weak. I was given many chances. "Come now becki, time for bed" slender said and I sighed.

After getting to my room, I got into pajamas and I got into my bed. My bed is actually on old couch with an air mattress and sleeping bags on it. Hey I wanted this type of bed. I turn on the tv and watch it for awhile until I started to feel sleepy. I fell asleep.

5 am

I awoke from a bad dream, I panted and looked around to see I was in my room. I sighed in relief knowing he didn't get me, I looked at the tv and the news was on. "Breaking news, Joe Con, father who was found guilty for drowning his son Benjamin Con has now been released from prison after 16 years" the news said "BEN?" I thought. I paused the tv on the face of the guy, I pull out a pic of me, BEN and our real parents. It was our dad. I felt something snap inside me. I got up and got into my pasta clothes and snuck out of the mansion.

Toby's pov

I watched cartoons when masky changed it to the 7am news "hey!" I whined "is becki up yet?!" Slender growled. I pouted eating my cereal when a breaking news came up, "Joe Con, the man just released from prison two hours ago was found dead this morning by his landlord, the landlord said he went to get the rent from Joe when he saw his apartment door ajar, so he went inside and found this" the news shows a headless body and behind the body was the words 'The Assassin was here'. I spit my cereal out and I was shocked, I paused it on the picture, "do you see this!!??" I shout and BEN and sally and ej and masky and hoody and jeff nod in shock too. Why we are shocked cause becki calls herself The Assassin.

We all rush upstairs to becki's room. We were met by a bloody door, BEN pushed the door open and there was blood everywhere. We gasped, becki sat up from laying on her stomach yawning "ya ya I'm getting up" she says. She turns and faces us, she was just a bloody mess "what the fuck did you do?" Sally asked "nothing?" She says and she looked around and seen the blood. She was going to scream but she held it in, "what did I do?" She shivered.

"You killed our dad" BEN said. She nods, "I feel so bad for it" she says "no don't" BEN tells her. Her eyes widened and she went to her closet and dug around, she came back out with the body's head. "I cut this off" she sigh saying, "you are going to be one hell of a killer" I say. "Why is there a big hole in his head?" Masky asked, becki instantly threw the head behind herself "no reason" she said and she suddenly burped. "Oh my god did you seriously-" "DON'T SAY IT!" She screamed at jeff. "PASTAS YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" Slender yelled and becki quickly pushed us out and she was dressed and cleaned ready for school. She's going to be good here

TADA I MADE THE SEQUEL ANYWAYS and I promise to update sooner and fast in this story anyways guys and gals, bye bye!