is it safe?

Slender's pov

I sighed as my brothers kept arguing. "Shut up shut up shut up!!" Splender yells, "you shut up!" Offender says "both yo outfits ugly so shut the hell up" trender snapped. "Ok I think I should be going" I say and I get up, "no!" My brothers yell and pushed me back down to my seat. "But I have a bunch of teens at the house-" "nonsense, tells us how have you been?" Splendor asked "not good, two of my pastas got arrested but they managed to escape" I say

"Oh no!-" "when are you going to change that suit?" Trender interrupted splendor "TRENDER DON'T YOU SEE THAT OUR LITTLE BROTHER ALMOST LOST TO OF HIS KIDS!!??" Splendor roared. I sighed and got up, "masky hoodie, lets go" I say and we teleport back to the house. I opened the door and I seen that BEN was playing video games and I heard noise in the kitchen. I look in and becki was cooking and jeff was angrily washing dishes, and ej and tara were setting the table. "BEN why aren't you helping?" I asked and he continued to play but answered "I finished my chore, so did sally and lj and toby" BEN went on playing. I clear my throat "hello slender" becki says "what's going on here?" I asked "they all pissed me and tara off so we punished them" becki says.

I smile "very good" I say and walk into my study.

Lj's pov

I walked through my carnival just staring at the dead children. Suddenly I hear a girl laugh, I attract my claws and ready to kill, the laugh echoed around my room. I'm suddenly tackled to the ground.

Tara's pov

I'm sitting in sally's room playing with room while becki when down to her basement to get actually tea. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" we hear and I jump up running with my scissors ready. hehehe running with scissors. When we all got to the basement becki was crying heavily with BEN holding her. "Beck what's wrong!?" Toby asked "they-hic-killed-hic-" "BEN?" Slender asked. BEN's eyes were covered by his hat, BEN stood up and turned the light on. There in the corner laid a torn apart women, guts and blood everywhere. "That's our real mom" BEN mumbled and sally gasped. I cover sally's face "this was left behind-hic-" becki hands masky a letter "sorry to do this to you monsters, but found your mother, hurts doesn't it? Now you know what other families felt, love chief" masky finished.

Toby dropped his hatches, "I'm sorry" he said and ran out. "Toby?" I asked, I ran after him, I went to his room and knocked "come in" I walked in and toby had his face in his hands "I'm so sorry, they tortured becki and I didn't want to confess but-" toby spilled "slow down, full story" I say "ok, they wanted me to confess but I wouldn't so they started hurting beck, and I didn't want her to die" toby cried. "Its ok" I hug him.

"Get your weapons we're going after the police" ej says "slender is allowing this?" Toby sniffed and asked "no but becki and BEN insists so slender is going to let them take charge" ej explained. Toby got up and so did I "well lets go kill some police" toby says