Mr Krabs: Day 465

Ej's pov

"Oh my god we have been here for 2 weeks and I'm so fucking bored!!!!" I shout "hey zach get us the hell outta here!!!!" BEN jumped onto the bars and shook the gate of the cell. "Sorry guys I can't" zach mumbles "I WANT TO BLOW THIS PLACE UP THIS PLACE SUCKS BALLS" sally screamed "sally!" Tara scolded "but true" tara then agreed. "Where's our one phone call?" Becki normal calmly says "I WILL DIE IF I DON'T GET A GAME BOY IN MY HANDS!" BEN said with foam at his mouth. "Rabies!" Sally screams "this dude has rabies!!!" Sally begged to get out.

Suddenly there was a gun shot noise "All Of You Shut The Fuck Up!" The mean guard says "zach shift change" the guard looked at zach and they switched. "MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB" toby just yells outta nowhere and he ticked and twitched. "Shut up all of you or i'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT" the guard shouted "BUT OLE MC DONADLES HAD A FARM" toby fiercely shook the bars. "Toby did you take a nap today?" Jeff asked "FUCK NO!" toby yells then twitched.

"That explains the mother goose songs" I say.
Becki's pov

I laid on the bottom bunk bored as hell. "TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR HOW I WONDER WHERE YOU ARE, OH I KNOW IN HELL JUST LIKE ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" toby is really loosing it. "Toby take a nap" I say "no" he pouted, I huffed and went onto the top bunk and laid down. Toby was still sitting up "laid down" I say and he does, I holds me, "now take a nap" I say and he sighed and laid still. Pretty soon toby was asleep, I must've fallen asleep too because when I woke up it was pitch black. I stretched and yawned then got off the bunk.

I look out the cell to see that tara and sally were talking. "Goodnight" I say and they noticed me "goodnight, goodnight" they say "so what were you two talking about?" I asked "just trying to find a away to escape" tara sighed "the guard and two other ones left to go get drunk" sally says pointing her thumb to the door. Suddenly the door opened and staggered in the three drunk guards, I got a sudden bad feeling. I go into a dark corner, and so does the other girls, "these stupid beast" I hear one slurr. "Hey I have an idea" another slurred, I heard whispering but not what they were saying.

When it quiet I seen a guard shine his flashlight into mine and toby's cell. He seen me in my corner and I hiss, he just chuckled and unlocked the cell door and he immediately got me into hand cuffs. I tried to fight him but he stunk and was really heavy, he took me out of my cell and threw me on the ground the same happened to tara and sally. "I don't like where this is going" sally sniffed, all of a sudden I'm pinned to the floor. My back pressing on my hands and causing pain. The guard who pinned me down shoved a cloth in my mouth and taped my mouth shut. He chuckled and started to take my jeans off, I lost it.

I kicked and moved and kicked, sally and tara were gagged too. I screamed but no sound just muffled, I kicked more but he pinned me, I started crying. He took off my underwear, I pushed on the gag and heard som of the tape rip. But he taped it back on, why won't any of the boys wake up!!!!!. I closed my eyes tight waiting for this to get over with when I heard a thud. I opened my eyes and I seen zach, he had stabbed the guy in the head. The other two guards had their guns drawn, zach growled and he threw the knife at one guard and got him in the neck. The last guard shot at zach but zach dodged and he ran to the guard and punched him down. Then zach decapitated the guard.

Toby finally woke up and seen me. "Beck!" He shouted and the cell was left open, toby got the hand cuff key and took off the cuffs. I put my underwear on and hugged toby, I took my gag out and I cried onto toby's shoulder.

Im going to end it here im tired and I am going to take a nap