Down with honor

Becki's pov

My life is so fucked up right now I can't think. I'm really crazy because I'm going to get revenge by killing the chief. It may a trap but I'm willing to save my mom, its what she would have wanted. We all head towards the prison, it took longer than we expected but finally got there. It was night, perfect. We hid amongst the trees, "ok so what we're gonna do-" BEN goes to say put he was shot down. "BEN!" I yell, I went to go to his side, jeff pinned me to the ground and a bullet bounced by. Ok super pasta time, we hid really well now and went with the wind. Jeff held onto BEN.

I swung from tree to tree, I seen tara and toby running fast. As I landed on a branch I went up to the top of a tree and I looked around "now!" I heard and the area we were running in lit up. What the hell?, I look around to see that the pastas hid with the shadows, I chuckled. I hid within the leaves, "nice try but we were already camouflaged" a guy says and he injected a syringe into my neck. I started to black out, but before I could completely black out, I seen toby kill the guy.

He holds me and I could tell he smiled. I blacked out.

Hours later

I wake up to be in an actual jail cell. I look over and there's toby (sry!) "Ta da, we're locked up, again" toby says and I sigh. "I knew it" I say, "where are the others?" I asked "here" I hear the others say. I look out the cell to see Tara and ej in a cell, then BEN and sally in a cell and jeff with another person. "What's wrong with your face?" The guy asked, there was a crack. Ok jeff by himself. Tara and ej were in the cell across from me and toby, my brother and sally in the cell left of T and ej, and on the right is jeff. "sssoooo, I'm bored" jeff says "well you're gonna be bored for awhile" I say "how would-" I glare at him "so, anybody has something to do?" Jeff says.

"Let's play, GET US THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!" BEN shouts "aw shut up monsters" a guard says "stop talking about yourself" ej says and we all chuckle. "uh ha uh ha uh ha" the guard pretended to laugh, I sit criss cross on the floor at the cell gate. "I HAVE TO PEE" I shout there is a toilet in the cell" the guard spat. "The hell? There's a boy in here with me!!" I yell and toby is just laughing silently away. "There's a boy in here" he mocked me "wah I'm a whiney guard with a wife and 5 kids named cody, blake, Kayla, sidney, and jordan" tara says "how did you know that?" The guard walked up to her cell "imma killer, I know all your personal information" she says and he unlocked the cell and hit her with a night stick. "HEY!" ej punched the guard and the guard hit him too, the guard walked out the cell and locked it.

Toby was raging, I sit on the metal bed with a little mattress on it. Toby had top bunk, I really had to pee, "ok toby turn around and don't listen" I say "you guys too" I say to the boys and they do. I do my business, "ok you guys can look now" I say. "Well since you guys attacked at 10pm, you have to go to bed and lights out" the guard turned off light and it was pitch black. But the moon light helped, I sighed "you know, we haven't been to school for awhile" I say "fuck school and fuck this place" sally says "sally!" Tara says "good girl!" I say and I laugh.

I lay down onto my bed and toby sits at my feet. I blush and he lays next to me on his stomach, "having fun" toby whispered "oh ya" I sarcastically say. He chuckled quietly, we lay there in quiet, I turn onto my stomach "I wish we had cartoons" I whisper "ya" he agreed. "So" I whisper and I'm pulled close to toby, I blush but smile, we again don't say anything. I feel warm lips on my cheek, the warmth left, I look at toby and he smirked, I start to laugh at his cute goofyness. "Shut up!" Jeff says "fuck you" I say "when and where?" Jeff says "hey" toby warned.

I hug toby "don't worry" I whisper more quietly. He just rolls his eyes, he grabs me and rolls onto his back, I giggled really quietly as he did. I kiss his lips, he started playing with my hair, "your hair is soft" he whispered "thank you sir" I say. I lay my head back down. I soon started to fall asleep with toby playing with my hair and he chest moving up and down.

I wake up to light talking, I see toby sitting at the cell gate. I sit up and he looked over and smiles, I've noticed his twitching is under control but he will twitch bad sometimes. "Hi becki!" Sally shouted and I wave, toby opened an arm and I go over to his side. He hugged me, "what are you guys talking about?" I ask "we're talking about how you and toby will-" BEN covered her mouth "what?" I growled. "Nothing seriously!" Toby put his hands up in defense. I growl and tackle toby to the ground, "what are you talking about?" I ask again "fine we're talking about how you and I will be good together and ya" toby said and he started to twitch. I sigh and helped him up.

"He's talking about how you and him will make great parents some day" the guard says "OOOO WHEN I'M OUT OF THIS CAGE!" toby yells his head off. I blush red, the guard laughs, toby sighed and looked at me shamefully. I run my fingers through his hair, "some day maybe" I say and he smiled a little, "so if you guys do have a kid what do you want it to be?" Tara asked "you guys act like you'll get outta here" the guard said. "Anyways" tara growled "a boy" "a girl" toby said and I answered a boy. I blush "heh heh, what do you want him to look like?" Jeff says "well, I want him to have tiger orange eyes and caramel brown hair mixed with butterscotch blonde hair and pale skin" I say "toby what do you want her to look like?" Jeff asked "I want her to have rose red eyes with purple amathist mixed, then I want her to have pineapple blonde hair with some watermelon pink mixed, her to have peach skin" toby says.

"Names?" BEN asked, "um toby?" I asked "for the boy, I want phillip" toby smiled. "I want to name the girl, aliccan, or alice for short" I say "you guys are to alike" tara laughs. "Ok you freaks my shift is over, hey! Zach! Get over here!" The guard shouts and this teen runs over to the chair the guard was sitting in. "Newbie!" Sally shouts and we laugh, "don't let them get to ya" the first guard walkes away zach is left to watch us. Zach had black hair and dark brown eyes, he had some color to his skin.

"So zach just starting on the force?" Ej says and he nervously nods. "Any siblings?" I ask "um a little sister and a half cousin" he replied "your sister's name is mecca but her middle name is shiloh, so you call her either one, your half cousin is sally's cousin, her name is suzie, your 16 and your father is a drug dealer and he beats you" toby says. "How do you guys get information like that?" Zach asked and we all stayed silent.

Later on in the day we had lunch and dinner then we were back to talking. I had my arms outside the bars, zach was still watching us. "No if you put it that way I guess I would have stayed in the orphanage" I explained "but I'm also happy I was adopted and met you all" I smile, "uh whatever you are, the guard says lights out" zach says and the lights go out and the moon rises. I lay onto the top bunk next to toby, "were you serious about having a kid?" I whisper "well not right now, but ya" toby says. I think about it "being a parent would be fun" I whispered, toby smiled and he closed his eyes and so did I.

Dream

I walk into a room and it was purple with roses everywhere. I walk over to a crib and a baby girl stood up in her crib, she had pineapple blonde hair with some watermelon pink mixed in it. "Momma!" She bounced, I giggled and I picked her up. "Daddy" she coes "daddy is out killing" I say in a gentle voice, "daddy momma kill" she says. "Yes we kill" I praze, "bunny kill" she points at her stuffed animal "no silly its a stuffed animal" I tell her, she reached out for the toy and I picked it up and gave it to her. Suddenly the stuffed bunny stood up when my daughter dropped the toy, the toy bows. "Bunny! Find daddy!" She says and it solutided her and walked away

I wake up with a startle, "beck what's wrong?" Toby asked as he propped himself up with his elbow. "It'll be a girl" I whisper "what?" He asked completely confused "our baby will be a girl" I say "you mean we have a baby?" He asked and I nod. He smiled and laid back down.

Toby's pov

Yes!