Three Accidents part 1

So whats been going on is, becki brought tara home so that another pasta can feel sibling love, ben and becki are close now and they can hangout with out fighting. After the jail incident everything was hunky doory oh also pretend that becki and toby aren't dating and going to have a baby

Becki's pov

I sat on the couch watching the news. "Our top story today, Satoru Iwata president of Nintendo died today at age 55" the news reporter said. "BEN GET DOWN HERE NOW" i scream and he was sitting next to me in a second "look!" i point and ben read the screen. "NOOOO" he cries "not my senpai!!!!" ben laid on the floor. I hug him "its ok" i say. "What wrong? Its just a video game president" masky says. Ben got up immediately with his sword in hand "what did you say about senpai!!!!" BEN chased after masky(eh eh eh?....no? Not funny?.......ok ;_;). I laughed, i turned the tv off and slender walked up to me "can i trust you in getting a new pasta?" he asked. "Yes" i say, slender sighed "you shall have one proxy go with you" slender said "jeff" i say and slender growled "fine". I smiled, i went upstairs and walked to jeff's door, i banged my fist on the door. Jeff answered it "what?" jeff snapped "slender wants me and you to go get a new pasta" i say "really?" jeff asked shocked and i nod.

In the forest

Jeff and i walked through the forest to where the new pasta was. But we were stopped when we saw a teen fighting three other teens. "Assholes, come on jeff we have to keep going" i say but i look over to jeff to see him staring at the fight.

Jeff's pov

'This scene reminds me of that time' i thought

Flashback

Liu had my back but i fought off randy and his minions. I broke randy's wrist then i stabbed keith. Next i punched troy.

Flashback over

I found myself taking out my knife. "Jeff?" i hear a voice but i ignore it, i started racing over to the fight. I jumped in front of the teen that was fighting the three others. I stopped the first kid by stabbing him in the throat then in the chest. I huffed but then i was hit in the head, i stumbled but i stood ground. I growled, i stabbed the second kid's shoulder then started to punch him multiple times. The second kid fell and i grabbed my knife back, i didn't notice the third one behind until i heard him fall to the floor. I looked at the teen who made the third kid fall to the floor. I gave a curt nod to the teen and started tobleave but I was stopped by the teen. That's when i snapped at him "don't touch me!" i yell. "Jeff" the teen said and I was shocked, i get my knife ready to stab. The teen moved his scarf away from his face and i nearly laughed from disbelief. My knife fell from my hand.

"I thought i killed you" my voice cracked at the end. I covered my mouth, i seen becki running to me. "Jeff what the-" she stopped when she seen me with tears in my eyes. I felt weak. But i looked back at the teen with emerald green eyes, brown hair, and stitch all around him. "I'm so sorry liu" i say and i hug my brother, liu hugged back.

Becki's

I was so confused, how in the hell did the new pasta make jeff cry?! "Do you know him?" i asked jeff. The two stopped hugging, jeff looked at me "not a word!!" jeff shouted and i knew what he ment. I crossed my fingers behind my back "i promise" i lied. "I'm crying because... This is my brother liu...the one i killed before going to the mansion" jeff said "whoa, the liu woods? Jeff's brother?" i asked liu "the one and only, and its nice my lil bro didn't forget about me" liu said and gave jeff a nugie. "Hahaha! You're the younger one!!" i laugh, jeff pushed liu off lightly "well you're in luck jeff, liu is the new pasta we are supposed to pick up" i saw. "Yes!" jeff sound happy for once, he hugged his older brother "whoa different jeff" i say. "Ya, i actually was the only one that kept jeff's sanity under control, made him happy" liu says.

I was surprised to learn something about jeff. "Well we have to get going or ben will start to wonder" i say.

Liu's pov

As we walked i listened to my brother talk about how much i missed while jeff grew up "oh and then when the mom woke up, i attacked her!" jeff happily said. I chuckled, i knew this was entertaining sully. Jeff stopped being happy when we approached a house. Becki kicked the door open, i know her now cause of jeff. "Where back bitches!!" she yelled, i looked around to see other scary people. "Well looks like we fit it" sully spoke "shut up!" i yell "make me!" sully yelled. I looked to everyone looking at me "you got us in trouble" i say then sully spoke "well we would be if it wasn't for your yelling". Sully has a different voice than me. "Everyone this is liu woods, the liu woods jeff has been talking about all this time" becki says "hello pesents" sully spoke "sullivan!" i shout. "Hi I'm liu, jeff's brother" i say "what happen liu?" jeff asked "I have a split personality" i tell jeff. Sully look over "hello, I'm sullivan and I'm liu's other half, you can tell when i talk cause of my voice and red eyes" sully says. I take control again "embarrassing i know" i explain.

"Dude that is so cool" a teen walked up to me. "You must be BEN" i say "jeff's been talking?" BEN asked and i nod.

Becki's pov

"Oh and jeff cried when he saw liu" i say "you bitch!" jeff yelled. I laugh as i run away from a furious jeff, "had my fingers crossed!!" i laugh running around the living room. I was cornered, jeff pulled out his knife. I pulled out my scythe "fight me" i dared and he threw his knife at me, cutting my eye as i ducked. I cry in pain, i grabbed his knife at threw it to him and he caught it. I jumped over jeff using my scythe as a boost, the second my scythe left the ground i cut the side of jeff's face. I landed on my feet and ran, when jeff grabbed my hood i stabbed his stomach. "Take it outside!!!!" slender yelled, i quickley hit jeff in the head. I laugh when i got to the field, i was slammed to the ground though by, sully?!. Jeff laughs but BEN came and threw sully a few feet away. The other pastas were watching now, jeff cut my brother's neck. I sliced jeff's hoodie up, sully stole my scythe. I smirked evily "that's fine, i know karate" i say and i kicked the hell outta sully. Sully cut my foot to the bone with my scythe, i cried and fell to the ground. BEN came and cut sully's back open, sully growled loudly and fell. BEN and jeff were now fighting hardcore, blood and fabric going every where. Finally BEN was defeated "and the woods twins win!" jeff said then he fainted from exhaustion. I did too.

Tada i wrote a new chap, i decided to atleast finish this story before quitting so enjoy.