Toby!

One note, im sry if becki is always getting in trouble or in danger but she's the main character along with ben so ya

Becki's pov

I woke up with toby's jacket laying on me. I sit up with so much pain "beck! Don't strain yourself" toby came to my side. I went to say I was fine but my jaw was wired shut, "what happened?" I asked with gritted teeth, I can still talk but with difficulty. My middle finger on my left hand and was in a splint so was my pinkie on my right hand, the left side of my head was bandaged. I see my right shin in a cast, I felt a bandage on my stomach.

"That ass hole of a chief beat you up" toby said. I noticed toby wasn't wearing his goggles and mouth guard, also his brown hair was dripping wet. "What happened to you?" I asked "they sprayed me down with a power hose, then the chief laughed saying 'there's your shower'" toby rolled his eyes. "Are you ok?" I asked and I tried sitting up more, he helped me. "Thanks" I grit, "oh you're up" we hear the chief, "you need a shower too" the chief said. Toby got in front of me, the door opened.

A nurse walks in and she gave me some crutches. "Come along" she smiled "but that's not fair, toby got-" "go ahead its fine" toby said. "No!" I protest "just take her" toby told the nurse and I was taken out of the cell and down to an actual shower place. I rejected to take a shower, "look kid, take a damn shower or get sprayed" the chief growled. I still rejected the shower, seconds later I was being sprayed down with a power hose.

Once they were done I was taken back to the cell. Toby smiled and I smiled back, "that was actually kinda fast" he said and I nod, he looked at my arm and noticed the fresh bruise. "Becki" toby looked me in the eyes, I wanted to cry "I want to go home toby" I cry, I fall to my knees but I had my right leg straight. Toby falls with me, "its ok becki, we'll get out of here" toby hugs me, I shake my head "we're not, they are going to leave us to die in here" I sob and hiccup.

Toby sighed but still hugged me. I soon felt sleepy, so I fell asleep.

Toby's pov

She fell asleep, I lay her down and gave her my jacket again. I once again heard the cell door open "your little girlfriend fall asleep finally?" Julie, I heard the chief call her that. "She's not my girlfriend" I say, "oh she's not?" She chuckled and smiled. I looked at this crazy bitch suspiciously, "so if you're single" she winked "go jump into an empty well and die" I hiss. She just giggles and walked in and shut the door, I stand up, "what do you want?" I asked "well lets see, I have a thing for bad boys" she winked again. "Please stop trying, I already like someone else" I tell "who?" She growled "another pasta" I say.

"Tell me who?" She threatened "please bitch, you don't scare me, now I suggest you get your whore ugly ass outta my face before I gut you with my own fingers" I say and she stood up. "Fine" she says and walked out, stupid bitch didn't lock the door, I pick up becki and I pull open the door, I look around and nothing. I make a run for it, I run really really fast so, I stopped when I heard some guards. I hide in the shadows, they walk past me, I was almost at the front door when I forgot my weapons. Screw it.

I pushed the door opened, "that was just to easy" I said to myself and I head up into the woods. I still carried becki for awhile then she woke up "toby? Where are we?" Becki asked "walking to your foster parents house" I say she looked at me wide eyed "toby! You got us out?!" She excitedly says. I smile from behind my mouth guard, she hugs me tight, "but my stupid self forgot your crutches" I say "it's fine just find a good stick for me to walk on" beck said. I sit her against a tree and that's what I did, I found one and she used it to walk for a bit. When we finally reached the house it went from 12 at noon to 3am, I check the door and it was locked. I groaned, I turned on my walkie talkie "someone open the door" I say "why?" Jeff asked groggly

"Just do it!" I snapped, I turned off the walkie talkie and after a minute I heard the door unlock. "Hello" I say and becki waved "you guys!" He shouts and sally popped out of nowhere "TOBY BECKI!" she screamed and every one was up now. We walk in, I was hugged by my big sister, BEN hugged his sister, "ah!" She shouts and he apologized.

"How?!" Ej asked "this stupid girl cop left the door unlocked after trying to hit on me" I sneer and there was a loud snap, I turned around to see that becki had snapped her walking stick in her hand, just by squeezing it. She had a look of anger "becki?" I asked and she just stared off in space. "Hey?" Ben shook her and she finally came back to us "ya?" She asked "you spaced out there" I say and she was confused "I never spaced out" she obviously lied. She let go of the broken stick and she limped painfully to another room, tara, sally, and Ben walked after her. "Wow, you have got her good" jeff says and I was confused "she likes you" ej said and my heart leaped. "W-what? That's crazy" I roll my eyes and look to the floor "ooooo toby, you have a crush!" Lj giggled

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" jeff and ej and lj laugh at me. "Screw you guys" I say "but its kinda funny you of all pastas have a crush" lj said "ya toby, but nice" ej lightly punched my shoulder. I blush and nod.

Sally's pov

I silently laugh as I heard what toby said. "Becki becki becki!" I shout and run into the second living room. "Yes?" She asked as ben talked to tara and slender was trying to heal her. "I heard toby likes you" I whispered "what?!" She shouts sitting up, but lays back down cause slender told her too. "Uh huh! He said so in the other living room, watch show her charlie" I say to my bear and I have becki look in his eyes and I could tell she could see and hear them.

I moved Charlie away and she blushed, "ok so I have healed your jaw, and stomach but I can't heal your shin" he said. Becki nodded, toby walked in and I smile "hey" toby waves at becki. I pretended to look around the room but I pushed toby, he gasped as he was inches away from kissing her. Toby had put his hands on the back of the couch above becki's shoulders. Toby stood up embarrassed, everyone was looking. I cursed under my breath.

Next morning

I got up the next morning early so I can do what I planned. I went to the kitchen and I seen becki cooking while toby washed dishes and the other pastas watching tv except slender and his two proxies, they went back to their mission. "Go boy" I say to charlie and he came to life and he used his dark magic and made the spoon beck was using to float away from her to her right, and the sponge for toby to the left. They ended up hugging, "uh hi" becki looked up to toby, toby was 5 inches taller.

'Kiss!' I thought but they went back to what they were doing. -_-, "breakfast!" Becki shouted and I ran to the table. We all said thanks to both of them, as I ate my cereal I seen toby pouting then becki gave him a plate of pancakes and waffles. I went under the table and I pushed becki backwards when she started to walk away. She sat in toby's lap, she quickly apologized and got up and sped walked back to the kitchen. I growled and then when I went to crawl out I hit my head.

Hour pass

I seen that everyone was playing video games. I tried to make toby stumble so he can hold her hand but he pushed BEN and it made ben kiss jeff. I face palm, I hear jeff screaming away, BEN was to shocked then I say his face. It was ;_;. I had had enough, I sat next to tara, "I'll push toby, you push becki" tara said and I gasped happily. We got up and it look like we were walking away, they were both sitting together watching lj and ej play. The two jacks caught on when I counted from three on my fingers. Tara and I pushed and their lips touched, YES!!.

Becki pulled away blushing but toby pulled her back and they kissed a little longer. "AAWW!" tara awed and they pulled away blushing. "Ya! We did it" I say and I run off, tara walked away too and the boys stopped playing the game.

Becki's pov

We knew all along sally wanted us to kiss. So last night when she went to bed, toby and I talked and he did agree to kiss me, but when I went to leave his room, he pecked my lips. Toby pulled me close, I blush and I hug him, he kissed my head.

IM SORRY I HAD TO ADD ROMANCE BUT WASN'T THAT CUTE?!!!! IM STILL SQUEALING