Never!

Becki's pov

I struggled with the shackles that were keeping my arms and legs pinned to a chair. "For the last god damn fucking time let me go!!!" I scream "No! Not until you confess if there's others or not" the chief said "screw you!" I say "fine, bring him in" the chief told the one way mirror. The door opens and in walked two guards with toby, "hi!" I happily say "hi!" He said back. "Now are there other killers like you?" The chief asked, "I'm not telling you shit" I say. The chief snapped his fingers, one of the guards pulls out a tazor and shocks toby. "I can't feel pain dumb shits" toby chuckled, "impossible" the chief growled, "get the bat" chief ordered.

"Oh no! The bat!" Toby sarcastically says and I laughing lightly. "Oh we're not hitting him" the chief smiled and I didn't dare show fear, "no! Don't touch her!" Toby growled and when he said that I heard a demonic voice just a little. The chief chuckled and the guard came back with an aluminum bat, I was struggling to break free. He got in front of me and swung the bat, a sickly crack was heard from me, I held in my sob of pain and I spat up some blood.

"So Rodgers, are you going to tell us anything?" The chief asked "don't t-t-t-toby" I stuttered. "Nope" toby said, I was suddenly hit hella hard in the stomach, I threw up, "becki!" Toby whined "I'm-" I throw up "I'm fine" I tell him "fess up Rodgers" "I will never" toby said and I chuckle as he stood up for our creepypasta family. I was hit in yhe side of the head the on my shin, I cry out in so much pain "ok ok!! There's more of us!" Toby cries "to-" I was upper cutted with the bat. Then the guard broke two of my fingers, "where are they?" "We live out in the woods, I don't know where though!" Toby yells.

"Put them in their padded cell, but, patch up becki here" the chief ordered. I was unshackled and drag off to the infirmary, on our way there I seen toby's walkie talkie on a table. I get as much strength as I can and I bumped the table, making it look like the guard did it. The walkie talkie fell on my stomach, and since there was only one guard dragging me I used my bad arm and hid the radio.

I was finally placed on a hard cold table. "Special just for you" he sneers and I flip him off. He just scoffed and walked away.

Toby's pov

I was put into the padded cell, when I was alone I started crying. "I'm so stupid!" I scream in anger, I put the family in danger because of me and becki is all beat up because of me. I threw my goggles off and my mouth guard off, I can fully cry now. After an hour I heard the door open and becki was thrown in. The cell door closed "oh becki! I'm sorry" I say and I lightly hug her "toby, I got something" becki whispered "what?" I asked. She pulled out, my walkie talkie! "How?" I asked "I have my ways" she slightly smiled and I chuckled whipping tears away.

I push the button "masky or hoodie, you and the other pasta need to get out off the house now!" I warned "toby! You're alive!" I hear sally. I turned the volume down, "guys! Toby's alive!" I hear sally say "toby!!!!" I hear tara "I'm alive sis" I say and I hear crying "where's becki?" Jeff asked "she um can't really talk right now" I say "why?" I hear BEN demand "well she was tortured so I would have to confess, she is to swell" I say "FUCK!" BEN screamed "but guys seriously get the hell out of the mansion, they're coming to get you all" I warn "but where would we go?" Hoodie asked "my house, my foster parents house" becki faintly says "go to becki's foster parents house" I say "I have to go" I say and turned off the walkie talkie.

"Becki?" I ask "I can't stay awake toby, they gave me some medicine so I can heal" becki said and she fell asleep. I sigh, I should sleep too, I lay next to becki who was shivering and pull her into my embrace. She stopped shivering and I fell asleep knowing our family will be safe and becki is right here.

Slender's pov

"Ok pastas! Move move move!" I shout and they grabbed all their important things. Once they were done we left in a split second, on our way to the house.

BECKI IM SORRY

becki: *flips me off*

Anyways, I will update soon bye bye