Shopping

Sally's pov

"Racers are you ready?" I say and becki, BEN, and toby shout. "On your mark, get set, go!" I shout and they give their baskets a big push and they were off. Becki picked up and we both sat in the basket, the game is two people have a basket, one is blindfolded and the other one is in the basket is guiding the blind person, and the blindfolded person has to keep running nonstop. Toby passed us, ej is with toby and jeff is with BEN, "run faster becki!" I shout and she does "BEN turn left!" Jeff shouted and he did they crashed into a mannequin but they were still running. "Becki! aisle shelf!" I yell and she turned right and crashed into toby and ej "toby bump them!" Ej shouts and we got into a bumping match.

"Finish line up ahead!" Jeff shouts "becki speed up!!" I shout and she does. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Hoody shouts, BEN, becki, and toby try stopping but they all trip some how and we all go tumbling. "Yahoo!" Toby being the only one not being able to feel pain shouts. I hurt my hand, "you all go wait in the car!" Masky shouts "aw we're just having fun" becki says taking off her blindfold "ya" toby says untying his. "In the car now!" The store manager says and we all six go to the van. "That was fun" toby says and the pain to my hand becomes unbearable.

The teens go running back into the store carrying me. Once they find masky and hoodie we all leave to the mansion, "are you serious?!" Slender asked to the teens as I cried while he casted my hand. Once he was done I stopped crying, he put me down on the floor and rubbed my head. "You all should be ashamed of yourselves" he says, the teens just give a grump face and went to their rooms except masky and hoodie, they're in their 20s.

"Come along sally" slender tells me and I follow him.

Jeff's pov

I tossed my knife in the air repeatedly and caught it everytime. This is boring, when can night hurry up and get here.

Chief of police's pov

"Dammit officers! We need to catch these mysterious killers or our population will be gone befor we know it >:p" I shout "any ideas?" I ask "um we can call them out?" "No you dumbass!" "We can vacate someone's house and we can set a trap, like we act" Julie says "add a girl! That's why I married you"

OH SHIT SOMETHING BOUT TO HAPPEN