Freedom, new home

A few weeks have passed and the pastas got away, and they brought zach along with them. Also the pastas relocated to Oregon, so they are at a fresh start

BEN's pov (3rd person)

BEN walked outside looking for becki. Ej said she went outside so BEN went to look. BEN walked to the back of the house and seen becki "what the fuck are you doing!?" BEN yelled and he took the cigarette outta her mouth then ben slapped her in the mouth. "Hey! I'm not 5 anymore!" Becki yells "these are bad!" BEN yells "jeff says you do it!" Becki yells "not anymore! Look you're my sister, I don't want you to end up like me" Ben says and he put out the cigarette. "Come on inside, I'll get you some Oreos" BEN said. Becki turned away from BEN "no"

Becki's pov

I turn away from my brother "no" "what's wrong with you?" My brother asked "I almost got raped ok?!?!" I screamed. BEN stayed quiet, "I know becki" my older brother hugs me. I feel a little better "you're a killer and you are hugging your younger sister" I say. BEN laughs, "ya, well my heart may not beat but I can still care for my only family" BEN says and I smile. "Ok no more mushy stuff, BEN I know you still do drugs, can I at least get high" I ask "it is true, younger siblings are your shadow" BEN says to himself. I push him "ya fine, lets go" I smile.

After getting high XD

I sit in BEN's room, "you're the most annoying sister ever" BEN says. I was busy munching on cheeto puffs, "everthing is slow motion" I say and BEN laughed. "That happens" he says, "hey ben-" I hear jeff walk in and I look at him. "Jeff, you're orange" I say then slightly laugh "stupid that's not even jeff" BEN laughs. "You gave your sister weed?" Orange jeff asked "ya, she wanted to try it, so" my brother says. "Just don't let slender find out" orange Jeff says then leaves "bye bye" I quietly say upside down on the bean bag chair and BEN laughs. "WHAT'S UP BITCHESS" someone screamed and i screamed and lamely threw my bag of cheeto puffs at their face. "Jane what are you doing here?!" BEN got up and drew is sword. "Oh you know just here to hang out with becki" jane said and my high was starting to go down. "Nah i don't feel like" i say and BEN laughed at her "oh come on I'm bored" jane whined "here's a nintendo of mine, go play" i say and she groaned and lefted.