Three Accidents part 2

Sally's pov

I played in front of the new mansion. I had a blanket spred out and my tea set set up. My stuff animals and I were have a conversation when these three teens walked up to me. "Um who are you guys?" i asked "none of your business kid. We just need to know if you seen these two" the teen holds up a picture of what looks like jeff and someone else when they were younger. "None of your business" i say what they said to me. Suddenly i was kicked in the head and thrown into the ground. I cried from hurting so much "tell us now!" the kid yelled "they're....they're inside that mansion" i cry and they leave but before they left twobteens break my things and rip my stuff animals. Last thing i remembered of those teens was, one was tall and skinny, second one was fat and short and the third one was average height and weight.

Becki's pov

I played a multiplier game with BEN, jeff and lui. There was then a knock at the door, we four were the only ones in the for the whole week. I got fourth place so i opened the door, i was pushed to the ground and these three teens ran in. "Hey assholes!!" i shout getting up and a gun was pointed towards me. "Did i say assholes?! I went wonderful people" i nervously say. The other two each took out two guns, "so now, let me introduce ourselves, I am randy, the skinny one is keith and the short one is troy"

CLIFFHANGER