S-slender I have a question?

Toby's pov

Dream

I walked through the foggy forest looking around. "Toby, are we lost?" I hear...my sister "no we're not tara, we're just-" *snap* I turned around immediately to see my dad...no. "tara start running!" I shout but my sister wasn't next to me, she was in a crashed up car on fire. I started crying "see toby! It was all your fault!" My dad shout.

Nightmare over

I sat up immediately in my bed and I was crying heavily. I lay my face down in my pillow and I just started crying really hard. "Toby?" I heard and I look up to see becki looking worried into my room. "Go away please" I say turning to look at my wall that's next to my bed. I felt the bed lightly dip, "toby, I heard you talking and crying in your sleep" becki says and I started crying again."beck it was all my fault, my sister died because of me!" I cried sitting up.

She pulls me into a hug, "look toby whatever happened, I'm sure it wasn't your fault" she says and I hug her tighter. "I should tell you my back story" I say and I pull becki onto my bed and she sat criss cross when we stopped hugging.

Flash back

"Toby! I'm trying to drive, stop kicking the back of my seat" tara said. Toby stopped but started to argue with his sister "just trying to have fun" toby pouted "well we will be at the house in a second" tara says and toby sat in the back watching trees go by. "Tara! I'm bored!" Toby kicked the seat again "dammit toby this road is very slippery!" Tara screamed and toby immediately apologized. "Tara I'm sorry can we play a game?" Toby says "sure" tara happily said

"I spy something white" tara says "snow?" Toby tried "nope" "the white car?" "Try again" "oh your car seats!" "Yes toby, your turn" "I spy something tall" toby says "the trees?" Tara asked "no" toby smiled "that tow truck?" "Sorry try again tara" toby giggled "I give up" tara chuckled "that tall man I seen" toby says "where cheater?" Tara asked looking out her side of the window. "Back there!" Toby laughs and tara laughs, "your imagination is so strong" toby agrees by laughing more and it makes tara laugh more too. Suddenly the laughter turns to horror, tara hit a big patch of ice. The big force of the car turn made toby bash his head really hard on the window and it knocked him out. Tara tried to stay on the road but failed, the passenger side of the car slammed super hard into a tree and it made the car bounce off the tree and it went tumbling down a rocky side of the mountain.

As the car tumbled down, toby was getting choked by the seatbelt and thrown around, tara was trying to get to toby by she was pinned under the dashboard and the steering wheel was inside of her. When they were just to the bottom, a big rock slammed tara's head onto a part the steering wheel making her jaw and cheeks to gash open. Blood went everywhere, the rock got into the car and crushed toby's ribs. The car finally landed on the road below making a car come to a screeching halt.

Tara didn't make it and toby barely did make it. Toby and his mother left the hospital two weeks later, when toby got struck in the head he couldn't stop ticking and twitching also he got a bunch of disorders from the hit. His ribs were still broke and the hospital had to sew up a gash in his cheek. Once they left the hospital they planned tara's funeral, and that night toby burned down his town right after he murdered his father because his father had beaten his mom to death. And that's when slender rescued him.

Flash back over

Becki was in tears when I finished my story and I felt so bad for what I did to my sister. "I'm so sorry toby, but that was not your fault" becki cried "how do you know? You weren't there" I spat. "You know when I was in the orphanage and I felt bad for something I didn't do sister gloria taught me a little song" "what was it?" I ask curious "stay strong, stronger than thy feelings and thy soon shall shine" becki sniffles and I thought about it, "you're right beck" I say and she hugs me and I hug back.

Morning

Becki's pov

I woke up to find mine and toby's backs pressed against one another. I blush and I quietly go upstairs, I see slender and his two proxies are up. "Um, slender, I have a question?" I say "yes child?" He asked "well um, I was wondering, if I can talk to mr. Creepypasta" I ask "of course, I'm right here" I jump in surprise he was behind me "you said my name and I appeared" he explained "um sir, is it possible you can-" "I know what your trying to ask, and it will be difficult but I will try" he said and I hug him "thank you" I tell him.

Ej's pov

"Hey I haven't seen becki all day?" I say and Ben agreed pausing is game. "She went somewhere with the boss" slender man says and the door opened with becki and mr. Creepypasta by her side "hey has anyone seen toby?" She asked "in the kitchen" sally says. "Ok, come in tara" becki said and walked in the girl with bleach blonde hair and green emerald eyes. 'Tara' walked in and she had a surgical mask over her mouth, she wore nurse scrubs with a pair of scissors. "Hey toby come here!" Becki shouts and toby walks out to the living room. "Noticed anything?" Becki asked and toby dropped the plate he was cleaning and he just attacked this poor tara girl. "Hey I missed!" Tara says "HOW?!" toby asked "well miss b here asked me to pastafy her"

"Becki! Thank you!!!" Toby squeezed becki. Toby goes over to tara "wait thats-" "his sister, yes" mr. Pasta said. Toby takes off her surgical mask and she had big gashes in her cheeks. Toby took off his mouth mask and showed her his gash on his cheek. "I'm sorry toby" she says "I should have been paying attention" tara sniffed "no I made you crash" toby said "but we're together again" tara hugs her little bro.