School O_o

That's the face u see before becki kills u

Becki's pov

I stepped onto the schools ground. "I'm melting!" I shout and fall to the floor, "stop over reacting, and get up we have to take sally to her 2 grade class" ej says. I stand up and continued walking over to the elementary/junior high side of the school. "Ok sally, your friends are over there" jeff says and she hugged all of us bye. We turn around to leave when we heard name calling, "stop it! My older siblings are right there!" Sally shouts. We immediately turned around to sally balled up on the ground and a bunch of middle schoolers "hey!" I yell and they look at us. I looked at the boys to see they were thinking the same thing, I show my pasta face and so did they. "AAAHHH DEMONS" one yelled and they ran away.

Sally gets up "just show them what's really scary!" Toby says to sally and she nodded. We go back to us going to high school, our fake faces came back and we went to class.

5th period

I dragged my feet to P.E. into the girl's locker room. There is always music playing in the locker room. I go over to my gym locker and unlock it, "hey freak" a rude girl says to me and I look at her. "Please bitch, I wouldn't mess with me if I were you" I say "ya right, you're not that scary" I get in her face and I whispered in her ear. She nearly peed herself and she ran away, I just chuckle and go back to whatever I was doing.

End of the day

I cheered as I slammed onto my clean? Bed. I walk out to slender "yes I cleaned your room" he says "thank you!" I smile and walk away. "Becki!" He shouts and I walk back into the kitchen "you're welcome child" I could tell he was surprised by my thank you. I walk back out and I go downstairs to the basement but it was turned into two bedrooms. Jane's bedroom was down here but she and jeff had an argument one night, she was gone the next morning.

I knock on toby's bedroom door. "It's open!" He shouts, I walk in and he was watching boomerang, a cartoon channel. "Luney toons!" I shout and he smiled, he doesn't wear his mouth mask around the mansion. Toby moved over and I laid on my stomach like him on his bed and watched the tv.

9pm

"Becki wake up" toby shook me "becki come on get up" he says and I wake up. I sit up and I seen that toby had just woken up too, "we're going out to kill, care to join?" He asked "ya" I say rubbing my eye. I go up to the third floor of the mansion and I get into my pasta clothes which are my normal clothes. I go downstairs and the others were waiting, "so you're going?" Ben asked and I nod "kill some this time" sally says "I'll try" I tell her and we head out.

This time I got masky as a partner. I've seen him kill and he's really badass when he kills, masky and I got to a house. "Ok Ms. 'I'm going to kill this time' go first" masky said "you're on" I say. I went into my stealth mode and got into the house my the basement, I was in the kitchen and from the door I could see straight into the living room. I go into the living room and see a man sleeping on the couch, I pull my hood up so you can see my pasta face in full affect.

I straddle the guy and he wakes up. I cover his mouth and with my other hand I put my finger on my lip. My knees were pinning down his arms, I kept my hand on his mouth as I pulled out my scythe. He started freaking out but I was some how stronger, he couldn't see my face only my glowing orange eyes in my dark hood. He was cry a river when I had my scythe out fully, "game over" I whispered and lifted my weapon and chopped off his head. Blood splattered on me, that felt awesome.

I put the head in my satchel, and this bag can hold unlimited things and it looks empty all the time. I unlocked the door and let masky in, "you actually killed someone?" He asked and I nod. We head upstairs and there were three doors, I open one and its the master bedroom, I motioned masky to go ahead. He did and he killed the wife, "momma?" I heard a little boy say. I rolled over to him, I quickly had my human face show and I took off my hood "hey sweetie, want to go to Disneyland?" I asked and he nodded. Masky was finished so I put the kid on my back, I jump out an open window and I do all sorts of tricks until I got to an orphanage. I placed him in an empty in a room, I write a note and I climb out the window I came in through.

I head back towards masky and we moved on to another house. That night I ended up collecting 15 heads.