Beginning notes

NON BINARY BITCHES REJOICE THE READER IS A THEY THEM.

Am I projecting? Yes. But am I also providing for the other NBS? Yes.

Since it's gender neutral anyone can read, Although since I know most of my audience is mainly AFAB queer ppl, when the eventual lemon happens it'll be alluded to having,,, ya know,,, fem reproductive organs. But no descriptions of tiddy or the sound of your voice or anything, so weather your pre or post transition it'll all fit.

And since L's kinda in love with you I'll leave it open for whatever his label is. If he's dating a gender neutral reader he could be a lot of things so I'll leave it up to you.

As for the part on L being partly non-verbal, I'm coming from a L has severe trauma standpoint here. So I hope I do it justice, and If I fuck anything up just tell me and I'll fix it. I've never really struggled with verbal symptoms that much, I did have a stutter as a kid and that did make be cautious to talk for a bit but that's all I got really. So I'm going of research alone and I hope I get it right or at least decent. Most of his communication is through writing and body language, so expect most interactions to be more show don't tell.

Ok, that's my opening notes. Onto the story!