A/N

Hello guys it's been a while. Thank you for still reading this book. I just wanted to clear a few things up. First I wrote this book back in 2018 in a different account but never published it cause I was too shy. In 2020 I made this account and copy pasted this book from that account to here and published it cause well what the hell.  Now ik I've been saying I deleted it by mistake but actually what happened was I was telling my *ahem* boyfriend *ahem* about my wattpad and I happened to tell him about my obsession with IE and about this book and he somehow found my account and started reading it. I panicked cause I thought he'll find it cringe and threatened him If he doesn't stop reading I'll delete it.....I didn't mean to it was just a threat but my hand slipped and....well.....haha 😅.

Now I gave you this unnecessary information cause first of don't get confused by the A/Ns cause I'm posting them right now but they are really old and might seem weird. Second I'd published half of the second book already back then and I still have it in my draft but I dropped it cause I grew out of IE and I don't have any plans to continue it for now so if you have started reading this book recently I'm sorry but you'll just get a half completed story if u read the second book.

I really appreciate your love and support Tho. You guys are the best set of readers. Thank you so much guys!!

Oh and to avoid any further confusion.

Today: 5th June 2022