willy rising

Axel's leg was injured pretty bad. "Sry guys the doctor said I won't be able to play in the semifinals. I m so sry."
"This is bad guys." Steve said.
"Hey don't worry. We have Jennifer and Kevin. Axel u just relax and heal soon okay?"

"Yeah."  With that Axel sat in the taxi and went home.
"Hey but now we cant use that awesome shoot u me and Axel did".Jennifer told mark.

"U mean the inazuma one?"
"Inazuma one?"

" yeah grandpa thought of that move all those years ago it was in his notebook. What a great player he was."
"C'mon guys let's go practice"
Jennifer turned around but saw something shinning on the ground . she picked it up and it was a necklace. Must be Axel's.

"Next match will be occult vs otaku Jr high. Whoever wins will be up against us. Words are around that occult has gotten even stronger with some special training."Silvia read through her notebook.

"What about the other team?"Nelly asked.

"Otaku kids are academically strong but are rated the weakest in By a long shot.this is gross. Those players went to one of those maid cafe before the occult match"

"Looks like we will be up against occult then." Just on the cue Celia came in telling them that occult lost.
"What type of weirdoes are those otaku kids?"

"Looks like we will have to go to the maid cafe and find out" willy spoke from the back.

"Oh no no no no" I m so not going there . Jennifer protested shaking her pink face.
"we need to go there mark. We are in an information vaccum and we need to go there to gather information."willy continued looking all fired up.
"Since when did u become so interested in us winning?" Jenny asked.
"I m the part of this team and doing what is best for it is my job."
"U guys go."Jennifer said"I m fine here."
"No u r coming with us" Nelly dragged her out

"what's a maid cafe by the way?"she asked her . "a bunch of waitresses will act as u r their master amd they are ur maid . its embarassing."

"U r coming with me anyway"

And so jennifer found herself standing in front of the maid cafe. The door opened and a bunch of waitresses greeted them.
As they all sat down a maid came to take their order. "Wow u. r so pretty ma'am "one of the maid said touching her hair. Jennifer was more than embarrassed to even move a muscle. She heard willy ordering like he is used to this stuff."he is a natural." The whole team chorused.

Suddenly two weird guys came and took the whole team into a basement. Willy went over the top and started running around the whole basement shouting nerdy things. "He is still speaking Japanese right?" Jennifer asked "yeah"Nathan replied
"then why am I not understanding a single word that is coming out of his mouth."

"I m trying to figure out the same thing."
It turned out that those people in the basement were otaku Jr high team.(okay I know I almost skipped a whole episode but can't blame me I m bored now.)
After returning from the cafe at the practice everyone was totally eased up.
Jennifer came back from her laps and slumped beside Nathan."u guys aren't practicing at all."

"This is no good all of us are actually a bit too relaxed."mark sighed.
"Can u blame us? All of us saw what type of players we are going to play .
"Despite their looks they managed to take  occult junior high down. We shouldn't let our guards down" willy backed otakus players  up.
"aww did we hurt ur feelings by insulting your buddies,  little nerd deserter?" Jennifer teased him which made everybody laugh.

"Don't call me that."willy whipped his head to the side.

"Okay jokes apart but Mr. Deserter has got a point."

Only mark and Jennifer looked like they were concerned about the match.
On the match day the maids handed Jennifer a maids costume. She just looked at it confused. "don't tell me I have to wear that." Nelly was shivering with anger and a tick appeared on her head.

"Since u r playing on our home ground all female managers will have to wear this." One of the maids instructed. "I m not a manager. I m a player and I can't play in this." Jennifer said extending her hand which was holding the  costume ."oh no. No female players can play on our field. we are sorry."the maid said waving her hand in front of her.
"THATS STRAIGHT AWAY SEXIST. U CANT TELL ME TO SIT THIS ONE OUT . THATS AGAINST THE RULES."

Actually its not . we have permission if u would like to see."
Jennifer was pushed inside the locker room and appeared in the maid uniform along with Nelly. "ITS the most demeaning thing I have ever done."Nelly shouted. "KILL ME NOW" Jennifer joined in her protest. Two guys with wierd costumes came in front of them and placed cat ears on both the girls. White on Nelly and black on jenny." Can u please look here ladies??" one of the weird guys started clicking their picture. "Celia and Silvia both posed for the pictures perfectly while Nelly and jenny both felt souls leave their bodies. "Are we seriously playing these guys.?" Axel asked mark. "Yeah I don't know."

Jennifer went to sit beside Axel as the match started. Jim and willy had replaced the strikers. Axel noticed her looking down and holding her skirt in a tight fist. The match was pretty boring during the first half. The otaku players kept on hanging to the ball. "U r way too tensed. U look fine." Axel told Jennifer."not only they stopped me from playing , they made me wear this shit."she said in a low , threatening voice."I HATE SKIRTS . I WILL KILL THEM."

Axel scooted away from her holding in a laugh when she shouted. "On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do u want to kill the players and coach of otaku." axel asked clearly bored from watching the match.

"A solid 86" Jennifer whispered with gritted teeth."

"I m gonna stay away from u then."

The first half ended with the score 0-0.
The second half began soon and the players of otaku started playing better.They even scored a goal.Jennifer got up."what the fuck are u morons doing?" She shouted.

Kevin went for dragon crash but the players of otaku made a dust screen. Kevin made his shoot aiming for the goal but that didnt work . somehow the ball was at the other side of the goal. "Get ur act together dorks. We don't have much time." Jennifer shouted again.

Soon willy figured out that the otakus were moving the whole goal post. He ran through the field lecturing those players,which to Jenny's surprise actually affected them and passed the ball to kevin. Kevin used dragon crash and willy used his face to deflect the ball in the goal breaking his glasses in the process. "Gee! that must have hurt." Jennifer said to no one in particular.

When willy came to the bench to sit down jenny nudged him."u were good out there. U r just a nerd from now on. no more calling u a deserter."
"Thanks" willy smiled faintly.
"U look comfortable in your clothes now." Axel said from beside her. Clearly wanting to tease her. She some how brought axel's childish part out from inside him . "don't remind me what I m wearing." She told him squinting her eyes.

The match ended with raimon's victory and Jennifer and Nelly were more than glad to get out of their clothes. On their way home Nathan turned around in his seat inside the bus. "BTW jenny u were looking beautiful in that dress." He told her. A tick appeared on her forehead as everyone started to agree. "SHUUUTTT UPPPP" she shouted making the whole bus shake.