heart broken

The next day Nelly came to wake Jennifer up. "Its 10 in the morning and u r still sleeping . wake up jenny."

Jennifer stirred for a second but then shot up. "10? She opened her top and put on her jersey. Thank god she had taken a shower last night at the school's hostel washroom. She tied up her hair in a messy ponytail and ran out.

"Hey wait listen." Nelly shouted but then sighed. "That girl " she shook her head.
As Jennifer reached the ground no one was practicing much. They were lightly warming up. Jennifer slowed down and stooped near tori.

"Good morning sleepy head." Tori greeted her.

"Good morning pinky hair , why is everyone not practicing?"

"Mark says that a guy challenged him last night for a match today at 12 noon."
"Oh. "

Jennifer started light jogging around the field.

"Hey jenny I want u to shoot devils apocalypse at me." Mark shouted.
"Sure mark."

Jenny shot the ball and marks majin the hand didnt work against it. The ball went in.

"Dammit. One more."

They practiced for some time and took a half an hour rest. It was almost noon.
"Its 12 at the nose." Celia informed them. Suddenly dark smoke like thing started surrounding the field.

"Epsilon again?" Jennifer asked. But a new team appeared. It wasn't the epsilon. They had white jersey.
"Its not epsilon its a new aliea team." Jude said.

"There are more?" Nathan's eyes widened. As the smoke cleared the team became visible.

Jennifer's eyes widened too and she gasped.

"Xavier?" She said looking at the red hair guy who was smirking.

"U know him?" Mark asked.
"It is him mark" jennifer smiled faintly. Her eyes shining with moisture (u know the anime thing when a character is almost about to cry.) "Its my orphanage best friend.

"U are friends with alien?" Sue asked.
"No he is not an alien." Jennifer took a step forward mentally ready to run into his arms. Xavier was looking at her with a blank face. "Stop right there. I don't want to come in contact with u , Coward."he spat.

Jennifer stopped."w..what are u saying."
"U r an useless earthling. I don't want u anywhere near me."
"U r not an alien Xavier." Jennifer frowned.

"what makes u think so. U don't know me. U r just a piece of shit from my past life. U think I m happy to see u again? No I m disgusted."

Jennifer's expressions changed. She looked at Xavier in disbelief. She felt something break inside her. Her eyes were stinging but she couldn't let them out. She couldn't let the tears out although it felt like they were settled behind her eyes and on her heart like a heavy weight. She gulped.

"Hey who gave u the right to talk to her like that?" Mark shouted standing protectively in front of Jennifer who was staring at the ground.

No Jennifer. U r okay. U r Strong. he didnt mean it. She kept repeating those sentence in her mind.

"Get ready earthlings." Xavier smirked.
"Why are u with aliea ? Why are u trying to destroy the game u your self loved the most? Answer me Xavier." Jennifer asked.
"I don't owe u any answers. Let's start the game."

Xavier walked to the field.
"Will u be able to play?" Lina asked Jennifer who nodded without saying a word.

meanwhile shawn was in a washroom standing in front of a mirror. "I will be taking the shots today okay? Shawn frost will be the striker not u." Shawn whispered to his reflection. Suddenly his reflection changed into his spiky hair and orange eyed self.