jude saved us

Its was the day of district finals everyone in the train was super excited. Both the ace strikers of the team were sitting together with mark on their opposite side."we are going to district finals. Hey noodle guy sry I mean coach say something." Mark jumped on his seat.

"All I have to say is play to ur full potential so u won't hold any regrets." The whole team cheered. "I haven't seen Nelly around" Celia asked. "She said she hates the way trains smell."Jennifer answered her looking out of the window.I wonder what's gonna happen today. Is Jude really the villain in the story?. Soon the royal academy Came in view."what is that?
"Is that a fortress?"

It sure looked like a fortress. As the players entered the royal academy their new coach warned them "look out. This place is dangerous. Arrows can come out of the walls for all we know."

Nelly commented smthng about the coach making fun of his own players but Jennifer wasn't paying much attention as she was busy looking at Celia with concern. After they reached the locker room mark was about to open the door when Jude came out of it."so I see u guys reached here safely." He said.

"What do u mean. U sound like u didnt want it to happen .what were u doing in our locker room? Laying land mines?"Kevin bursted out. "Relax Kevin Jude is not that type of guy."mark defended him. "How do u know that mark?"Jennifer questioned as her eyes met with the goggle freak. "I just know" mark trailed off.

"I m sry for the distraction and girls locker room is down the hall by the way." Jude informed looking in her brown hues. She turned around and went to the said direction.  After changing she returned to the boy's locker room. All the boys were checking the whole damn room out for any trace of traps. Mark told them to trust Jude and they headed to warmup after some time.

Mark was looking oddly distracted during the warm up . "what's up with that kid?" Jenny asked Axel who just shrugged in response. Both of the strikers were concerned about their captain. "I need to splash some water on my face." Mark told Kevin and went inside the premises of royal.

Jennifer saw Silvia follow him so she decided to let the two best friends hang around for a bit. Maybe Silvia will understand him better than me. But when both of them didnt return after some time she decided to call them herself . As she turned around a corner she noticed Jude and Celia fighting, more like Celia shouting at Jude. She hid behind the wall. After Celia left with tears in her eyes, Jennifer appeared from behind the wall. Jude ignored her but as he crossed her she held his wrist. None of them turned around.

Both their back were facing each other."why?" Was the only whisper that left Jennifer's mouth.
"U were wrong"Jude whispered back clenching his fist. "She hates me." With that he yanked his hand free for the second time."stop trying to fix my broken life." And with that he took off. Both orphans were unaware that this exchange was being witnessed by three people.

The greenette female, the orange headband boy and the flame striker who had followed Jennifer. She started walking towards the field . Some of the players had gathered around jack and Sam . When she asked what happened Steve told her that some bolts had fallen from the roof. "Bolts?that's crazy" she frowned. Soon the whole team was standing in line to enter the field. Both team started shaking hands with eachother.

"So we meet again damsel in distress". Joseph gave her a cocky smirk. "Yeah my night in shining armour." Jennifer smirked back. Axel was hearing their conversation. He felt a pit in his stomach again . What is happening to me?he thought. Then it her time to shake hands with jude. He held her hand firmly "let's play with all we have got." He said with a stoic face. Jennifer nodded slightly with a faint smile.

Jude felt an instant warmth run through his body. He smiled back She was really a magician and her smile was her greatest trick. After they all took their position mark asked the defenders to back away from their positions and the forwards to move further ahead. As the whistle blew planks of steals started falling on the ground.

Jennifer gasped loudly holding on to axels arm. When the dust cleared the whole stadium relaxed as every player was safe. "They are safe". The managers shouted. Jude looked enraged. He started going towards the royal's commander ray dark's office. Raimons coach, mark , Jennifer and the whole royals team followed him. "Gut less"Jude shouted as he entered the office. "Thats how gutless cowards play the game. Thanx for giving me the hint. Thats unusually careless of u"

"I don't know what u r talking about"ray dark smirked. "U have no evidence that I tampered with the roof. "
"Yes we do." Came an unknown voice from behind the players and a packet of screw was thrown at ray darks table."detective" mark tweeted. Another guy came in saying that one of the workers confessed that ray dark ordered them to loosen the bolt. "I will never follow ur twisted orders again" Jude shouted. I knew it. He is not the bad guy after all. He loves soccer too.Jennifer smiled to herself.

"We are with sharp count us out too." Joseph said from beside Jennifer. "Thanx guys."

"Do whatever u want I don't need u brats anymore". With that ray dark left with the detective. "Coach hilmen ,mark , Jennifer we are sry. Please accept our sincere apologies.what that man did to u was unforgivable. We are not ready to play against u. We will forfeit the game." Jude bowed down in front of them.

"Are u kidding me? U just told me let's play today with all we have got and I promised ur goalkeeper that I will kick his ass today. I intend to keep that promise so don't talk bullshit." Jennifer scolded them.Joseph smiled at her. Coach hilmen told mark being the captain of the team its his call wether to play this game or accept their offer. "Well its about soccer and nothing else. C'Mon guys we got a game to play." Mark grinned like usual.