little accident

Somewhere inside a dark room the commander of royal had just ended the call with raimons coach. He called someone else."what's her status?"
"She has still not shown her full power yet but she is stronger than other players in that team. She played in some junior matches when she was young and showed promising plays. What's your command sir?"
"Eliminate her."
......................................................

Everybody was excited for the final match. They were practicing with all their heart. Jennifer felt happy. For the first time she felt so involved,understood,loved and appreciated.

She was happy in California,no doubt but there was alway something missing inside her when she lived there. She always had to be the listener. She never spoke much. Her team at raimon, no her friends at raimon changed that. They listened, they pushed her beyond her comfort zone. She had learnt to love marks annoying enthusiasm and optimism, axels and hers constant bickering, Nathans sweet and supportive friendship,Steve's blush every time she complimented him, jacks need to use the washroom, Kevin's cold behavior and everybody's love and support.

"Over here mark" she asked mark for a pass. The said guy had also observed her opening up slowly. From her cold one word replies she shifted to full sentences though they were most of the times sarcastic but it was still improvement. That guy had grown to love her.

Romantically or not was still a question as that guy was absolutely clouded but he did love spending time with her, hear her talk about California, hear her cuss about things she hated, hear her ramble about how much she missed playing soccer And most of all hear her say how much she wants to kick royals ass.

After the second day of practice she went home took a shower and was sitting on her chair waiting for dinner. "How's practice going?" Her dad asked. "Its good and tiring. u know mark is still screwed about not being able to stop my fireball screw and Axel has still not fessed up how he learnt fire tornado but I don't even care anymore and and and today Tod and Sam totally crashed in each other it was so hilarious that....."she noticed her dad was smiling at her."what?" She raised her eyebrows."from when did u start talking so much? Usually u would have stopped at its good." He chuckled. Thinking about it Jennifer agreed with her dad internaly but gave a shrug in response. When she returned to her room she saw axels pendant on her desk.

She slapped her forehead."shit I totally forgot about it." She climbed downstairs and opened the door saying"I m going for a walk."

As she stepped outside she instantly regretted wearing denim shorts and one shoulder off sweater as the wind pierced through her legs and shoulder. She took her phone out and called mark.
"What's up jenny."came the voice from the other side.

"Hey mark can u send me Axel's address? I have something of his that I want to return. "

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks."

With that she hung the phone .she plugged in her earphones and started following the direction while listening to a song. After the traffic light turned red she stepped on the zebra crossing. Just then a car came rushing towards her. Before she could react she felt a body against her, pulling her to the side and falling on the footpath. As her back hit the pavement an intense pain ran through her ribs.

"ooouuchhh".

"Watch where u r going girl." Her savior said. She looked up to find that the owner of the voice was the goalkeeper of royal. He slowly got up and Jennifer instantly missed the warmth of his body against hers. she really should have worn something more warm. Slowly getting up she took out her earphones and frowned when she realized that it was broken. The goalkeeper was lost in admiring her, shes hot."u broke my earphones"she whined
"Wtf ?I just saved ur life"
" yeah but u broke my earphones .I can't decide if I should kiss u or shove u off a bridge" she complained

"Can I pick?"

"No. I think I will do neither. remember u owe me one." she shoved the broken earphones in his hand.

"I owe u one? Isnt that supposed to be other way round."

Jennifer ignored his comment and started walking "hey where's my thank u??" The gaolie asked her.

"Take it when I kick ur ass in football frontier finals." She was already a few meters away from him. "what do u mean? At least tell me ur name?" The guy shouted after her. She turned 180 degrees and shouted back."Jennifer argent. Remember it. It will come in use later." Then she turned around faced her back towards him and started heading to axels house again. When she reached there she realized he lived in an apartment. She knocked on his door twice.

After few seconds a lady appeared at the door."how may I help u miss?" She asked politely."is Axel home?"
"Oh u r axels friend??"come in come in. He is in his room. u can go there"she said pointing towards a door. As Jennifer stood in front of his door she checked her watch. "Its already 7:30." I hope he dosent mind". She knocked. "Come in" came a voice from inside.

She opened the door to find Axel on his desk wearing a casual black t shirt with white pants.it seemed like he was studying. "What is it aunty??" He asked without turning back. "Its me and I definitely don't look like an aunty." Axel turned around in surprise. "What are u doing here?" He asked.

Jenny walked up to him and showed him the pendant. "is it yours??" She asked.
"Yeah I have been searching for it." Axel replied snatching the pendant from her hands."where did u find it?"
"u dropped it when u were getting in that taxi the other day"

"Oh thanx"

Jennifer sat on his bed beside his chair."thanks for asking me to sit." She gave him a sarcastic smile. "how's your leg?" She asked.

" doctor took off the cast. I will be able to play from tomorrow."

"Thats good"

"What happened to your leg?" He said as his gaze fell on a scratch visible on Jenny's long flawless legs. "Oh that? I was about to get hit by a car while i was coming here."

Axel frowned"the fact that u r saying it so nonchalantly like its your daily routine makes u sound insane."
"Well I m alive and fit so it dosent matter. Thanks to .......uh shit I forgot to ask his name" she slapped her forehead for the second time in that day.
"What a superhero saved u?" Axel smirked

"No it was more like a goalkeeper of royal academy" she rolled her eyes
"ooo Joseph king ?"
"Joseph king what type of name is that?"she wondered.

"The kind of name Jennifer argent is."

"My name's perfect. Don't u dare say anything about it."

"Ya ya."

"By the way why is ur house so quiet"

"Dad is a doctor. He returns home late. Mom died a few years ago and my little sister is in coma."a saddened look took over axels features

"Oh I m sry."jennifer whispered. "Well I gotta go." She stoop up and as she held the door knob she remembered something. "Do u mind giving me a jacket?" She asked sheepishly rubbing her hand on the back of her neck. Axel scoffed "who told u to wear shorts and a extremely thin sweater on a night this cold." He took out a black jacket and handed it to her."like I knew it was going to be this cold outside." saying this she exited his house and returned home.
It smells like him.jenny thought but then blushed what am i even thinking?
On the other hand Joseph called Jude as soon as he returned home."hey Jude its me."

"Say"

"I went for a walk today and I saw this girl crossing the road a car was waiting just a few feet away from her. As she stepped on the road, the car zoomed towards her. I barely managed to save her but the accident was totally intentional"

"and I should be concerned about that because??"

"I don't know it was dark but I guess I saw royals sign on that car"
"Did u ask her name?."
"Yeah its Jennifer argent. She was talking smthng about playing in football frontier finals."
"I will talk to u tomorrow Joe."
"But...."beep beep beep. Jude hung the call. "This is too much." He whispered to himself.