genius playmaker

Right now the raimon's team and farm junior high both were sitting on bench and waiting as coach hilmen ad told them to do so.

"Who are we waiting for PELE?? or Beckham?? C'mon coach let's start the match." Nathan said.

After few moments the referee came to them saying that if they don't start the match in 30 seconds then it will be declared that raimon has forfeited the game. Just then few footsteps were heard . "he's here". The coach said and everyone ran to the side of bench to see who it actually was. "NOWAY!!" Everyone chorused as standing right in front of them was Jude sharp in raimon's uniform.

Jennifer rubbed her eyes. "Pinch me." She whispered. Steve did as she said "ouch not so hard BAKA".
Inspite of everyone in the stadium being shocked the match started. Raimons passes were all over the place. None of their passes were connecting. Timmy passed to Jennifer but it hit the back of her leg and got stolen. Soon farm Jr high scored a goal. That's when Jude started giving instructions to all the players. "Over here." Jennifer asked max for a pass. "Pass it three paces ahead." Jude instructed him and the pass perfectly connected.
"Jennifer to Kevin two and a half paces ahead"
"U got it genius." She passed to Kevin who used dragon crash but it was stopped.
"U r an amazing play maker jude." mark complimented him.

"I m just tiding up things a little bit. U guys are still discovering ur new strength. Its amazing how u guys have already improved but it is not even. Each of u have improved in ur own way thus u guys are out of sync."

"Woah ! So u just came here and already noted that about us. U r genius." Jennifer complimented him too. The game continued with Jude giving out instructions. Axel and Kevin used dragon crash but it was stopped by infinite wall and with that the first half ended. Jude suggested them to attack continuously so that they don't get time to make the infinite wall but nothing was working. Everyone had almost given up when mark spoke."c'mon guys don't tell me u all have given up already? There is still time in the game."

"But we used all our trick. Nothing is working against them."
"There is still one trick left and its our determination. We haven't used our determination cause the match isn't over yet. We never gave up when we played royal or occult or wild or shuriken then why are u guys giving up now. We are boulders rolling down a steep hill when its raining. So let's fight till the end." Marks motivation speech really affected all the players. "U got a way with words Marko." Jennifer ruffled his hair. "C'mon guys let's show them who's the boss"
"Yeaahh!"

Raimon had a corner kick. Steve passes to max who then passed to jude. Farm Jr was going to do surround him move when jennifer came running from the side. "C'mon jude , Axel, mark let's show em our power." All of them Nodded . Jude kicked the ball up and Jennifer, mark , Axel and Jude kicked it from down up left and right respectively. The ball broke their infinite wall and it was a GOAL! Next kevin scored using dragon crash and the match ended with raimon's victory. "we did it baaabyy." Jennifer jumped on marks back.

After the match the team returned to their home. Jennifer changed into her casual clothes "I m going out". She shouted leaving her house. "That girl doesn't stays home much now days" her mother sighed. Her father had just returned from work came in the hall taking out his coat.

"She is an independent and Strong girl. I like to see her so free. I thought I would never be able to become her real dad but seeing her happy I think maybe I was able to fullfil my promise to Brent."

"Yeah."

Jennifer decided to grab a coffee before roaming around in the town. On her way around she saw mark. "Markyyy". She called. "Jenny! What are u doing here?"
"Just roaming around. I m still new here." She shrugged. I know a perfect place for u. Mark grabbed her hand and ran to his usual practice place. There was a tier tied to the tree. "What is that?" She tilted her head.

"That is my practice tool" mark grinned
"Wow"
"And that's not all look there" mark pointed towards the sunset. She gasped with admiration. "That's so gorgeous."
"I m going to start practicing, wanna join?"

"Yeah let me finish my coffee first" she said sipping on to her paper cup. After few minutes Axel and Jude arrived there too."ayy Mr arrogant and genius together?" Jennifer chirped turning towards them. Mark who was right now lying on the tier tied to his back also tilted his head towards them. "How come he gets to be called genius while I m called arrogant?" Axel asked raising his eyebrows.

"u get what u deserve." Jennifer shrugged again and sat on the bench facing the sunset. Mark and Jude also joined her on the bench while Axel stood beside mark. "So that's how u practice?" Jude asked mark
"Yeah I want to get better. I let one goal through today."

"I guess u should take easy on ur self u don't want to get injured before the match now do u??"
Jennifer dropped her head on Mark's shoulder. She was tired and feeling sleepy.that coffee sucked.
"I will be fine. I have always practiced like that." Mark and Jude continued their conversation for few more minutes.

Mark was about to get up when he noticed Jennifer's eyes were closed. Her breathing was slow and steady. "She is sleeping?" Mark looked at her tilting his head slightly. The sunset was making her face glow. Her dark brown hair was shining. She looked so peaceful and gorgeous. All the three boys looked at her. "She works a lot for the team." mark smiled ."must be tired".

"She looks so much different when she is asleep. Look at that innocent face. Will anyone ever say that she curses like anything and is twenty for seven snarky?" Axel said smiling.
"that is the facade she uses to hide her emotions." Jude whispered." loosing ur family is one thing but getting betrayed by ur own parents. hell she once told me that someone close to her in the orphanage also betrayed her. I can relate to her to some extent.  she is just too scared to let someone in. After all that too she is one of the best soccer player I have ever met."

" jenny is an amazing player. Our ace striker. How can a parent just give away a child like her. I can't imagine." Mark continued.

" She deserves better." That one sentence was the only thing that Axel said that day  and it became one of his mission to make it come true in future. To get that better life for her.

"Okay then. We will be the one to give her that better life. promise." Mark shouted.
"Shhhshhshh." Both Axel and Jude shushed him but nodded after that.

Half an hour later-
"Let's wake her up its getting late." Axel said. "jenny wake up." Mark whispered and shook her. She slowly lifted her head rubbing her eyes. Cute.all three boys thought at once. She yawned and looked around for a bit trying to remember where she was. "Wait. I fell asleep?"
She received a nod from the trio. "Well that's my body saying I should really return home so bye guys."

The trio: bye.
Getting up she ruffled axels hair. "Bye Mr. Arrogant."
"Not my hair." Axel smacked her hand away. "And I already said bye."
"I wanted to hear it from u once again" she winked at him and jogged away. Axel's cheeks turned redder. Jude fake coughed." Looks like someone's got an admirer." He smirked.

"That girl has got hundreds of admirer at our school....and I m not one of them. She is so irritating." Axel scoffed.

"But she is so beautiful and she is not irritating axel." Mark said thinking and received a look from both the boys. "What? U both r giving me the same look jude that u and Jennifer gave me when we were at ur house".
"Nothing mark."they both shook their head "u r really a 5 year old."
"Heyyy thats not fair."
Just how clouded could a guy be.