the secret notebook

In the clubroom everybody was looking at mark's grandfather's notebook." What is it in a codeword? " bobby asked
"Or another language?" jack wondered.
"No most of it is just dirt." Nathan said with a serious face. A dark aura surrounded the player

"So its pointless."
"There is nothing to read after all."
"EVANS" both Nathan and Kevin shouted together.

"This is great" mark shouted back "the God hand is in here and all."

" u can read it?" the team exclaimed surprised. Sitting on the cupboard beside jenny he started turning the pages . "here is the killer Ariel shot" mark pointed both Jennifer and Nathan peeked in the note book "one player jumps with a kah, the other jumps with a boom and together they make a kah-boom." Jennifer mumbled.

"U can read it as well??" Mark asked her.
"I have seen that writing somewhere. I just don't remember where." She shrugged.

"What u guys are talking about tell us too." Kevin said.

"Its the inazuma drop."

"I like the sound of it"

"I will read it to u guys. one player jump with a kah,the other jumps with a boom and together they make a kah-boom and thats how this works."

"Everybody dropped on the floor"

"U jump with a Kah and boom? Give me a break" jack whined.

"Tell me mark did ur grandpa get good grades in his language class?" Nathan teased him

"I dont know. I guess the only thing he was good at was soccer"
"This is stupid" Kevin said folding his arm.

"The way to perform inazuma drop is written right here. We just have to practice it" mark said with his excitement back.
"Where do u get all that confidence from?" jenny asked dropping her head.

"u jump with a kah eh!" Axel muttered from beside her and she got an idea. "I think I know what that means " she put her finger under her chin and thought.

Mark took them out to practice. There was a tier tied to a tree which was made to swing towards the players by Kevin sending them flying one by one. "Hey Axel" Jennifer called him. "yeah" he turned towards her."can I talk to u for a minute?" He nodded in reply.

"I think what marks grandpa meant was that one player jumps from one side and other player jumps from the other and they both kick the ball. U know like kah+boom=kahboom. but I can't figure out how it will help them to jump higher?" Axel thought for a minute then his widened in realisation ." they jump higher because one of them works as a stepping stone. "Axel explained to her.

"oh yeah thats right . let's tell mark"
"Yeah." On their way to mark Axel asked her "why did u come to me to tell u had an idea. I mean u almost hate me."
"Because ur arrogant brain works a little better than others plus there is still an almost before the hate." She said nonchalantly.

When they reached to mark Axel explained him the shoot and his eyes started sparkling like a kid. " u guys are genius " he said" the stepping stone should be jack and the one doing the overhead kick should be one of u". He said with excitement. "U do it". Jennifer told Axel."ur jumping power is better than mine though not to mention my shoot is stronger. U jump higher than me when u do the fire tornado , which was by the way my original shoot and ya I forgot to ask who taught u fire tornado?"

"No one" Axel said

"U r lying" Jennifer growled

"No I m not

"Yes u r"

"NO I M NOT"

"U both stop bickering like children. We don't have time. We need to practice the shoot."
Both the strikers nodded and got up."this isn't over yet" Jennifer whispered at him glaring and he returned the glare.

Right now Jack was tied between two tiers. Practicing his jumping skills while Axel was starting to practice the overhead kick with Nathans and Kevin's help. Jennifer was on the bench watching Axel. As he ran for the first time he successfully jumped and flipped in the air but while landing he fell on his back . Jennifer gasped trying her best to hide her concern." Be careful u moron. We don't want a dead Axel before the match."

Axel gave her an annoyed look and replied to Nathan and Kevin who were showing their concern like normal human being and asking if he was okay.

That girl can't even show a bit sympathy. What a waste of such beautiful face. Wait what am I thinking? Concentrate Axel.

After this small internal debate Axel shook his head and continued his practice. Every time Axel fell she felt as if she was being stabbed in the back. It was almost night when she saw Axel fall for the thousandth time. "Hey man u should stop there . its enough punishment for one day . " Kevin told axel concerned about his bruised self.

"What about u guys??"Axel asked Nathan and Kevin who's hands were red "its nothing compared to yours" Nathan told him.

"yeah I can go all night long" Kevin tried to cheer them up.

"then I can take double there's no problem" . Axel smiled at them. Jennifer who was now kneeling beside Axel said " don't be ridiculous. U r all beaten up. Don't push your limits ." she hated seeing him do so much work and just sitting there being useless. "do I hear concern in your voice? So u do have human feelings after all. " Axel teased her.

"u r not in a condition to pick a fight so shut up." She whipped her head to the side closing her eyes. But then she opened them slightly. Her gaze softening and she smiled to herself. She felt a shuffling beside her. When she turned she saw Axel getting up.

" Hey wait " she captured his wrist between her long fingers. "So u r going to continue". Axel nodded in response. "if u tell about this to anyone then u r dead. "she whispered sliding her hands in his .

Axel blushed with confusion evident in his eyes . He could feel her cold hands against his warm ones. A tingling feeling arose in  axel's stomach. She closed her eyes and a pink light formed around her fingers. Axel felt his pain flowing away. Jennifer gritted her teeth as she was feeling his pain seep into her body. when she opened her eyes axel, Kevin and Nathan had shock written all over their face. "What did u do?" Kevin asked her. "she took away my pain." Axel whispered

"I have been doing this since I was 5. I don't know how or why so don't ask me. And never ever tell anyone about this."
"Are u an alien?" Kevin asked.
"Do I look like one? " she raised her eyebrows at him but then sighed. "I don't know. Maybe I m some sort of superhuman or something. All I know is I have some talents that are unusual for humans."

"Talent u say. That's more like superpower "Axel said thinking.
"I don't know and that's enough continue your practice."

After almost an hour Axel finally landed perfectly on his foot. He smiled and was about to fall when Jennifer ran and caught him. Axel dropped his head on her lap. "U did it." she smiled down at him ever so slightly. "seeing her soft expression Axel smiled too. "hey man are u okay?"

Kevin and Nathan came running. Axel nodded his head ."u did it man" they both cheered. "no not yet. "He said getting up. "its only one third actually."
"Yeah but its the hardest part over . we can do it. I know we can."
The whole team gathered as jack had also succeeded in his high jump practice.
"We are off too a good start . we are playing against wild soon guys."
"Yeaahh!!".
..................................
Oooo looks like Jennifer has some secrets . continue reading to find out.😉