mt fuji

The next day Jennifer arrived to the caravan. She was late as usual. The whole team was already there.
"Sry. I am late." She gave a sheepish smile."hey Eric u came."
"I can't leave u alone all by yourself." Eric smiled.

"Seems like we are ready to go." Coach lina said arriving there.
The caravan started its last journey. After half an hour Jennifer hopped up from between Axel and Shawn and went to sit between Darren and mark.
"Hey Marko. I have to show u something." She smiled.
"What is it?"

She opened her grandpas notebook.
"See here Is a really amazing shot grandpa invented. It combines the strength of all 11 players on the team." Jennifer explained.
"Really show me."
"Here."

"It says it works by combining the heart of all eleven players on the team. Hey this sounds interesting. Must be an awsome shoot."
"I know right. Plus I think we are already there to some extent. U know combining our hearts thing."
"Yeah u r right."

The rest of the journey went by quickly with everyone stuffing their mouth with food that tori and Silvia bought yesterday. Soon the team was standing in front of the aliea base.
"Holy fucking shit. This is surely a UFO. Maybe Xavier is an alien after all." Jennifer sighed.

"We are all going to die today." Jack said shivering with terror.
"If that sort of optimism doesn't motivate one to get up from the bed in the morning I don't know what does." Jennifer said sarcastically.
On cue "coach hilmen?" reached there along with. "kyle???"
"Yo."

"What are u doing here?" Jennifer frowned.
"I brought him here with me." Coach hilmen said. "Kyle is a talented hacker and researcher. He has been helping me do research on the aliea academy and I have reached a conclusion. The one behind all the aliea plan is.......you." Hilmen pointed at lina.

"Whaaatt?" The teams voice echoed.
"The answer to all the questions lie inside. Come with me."Lina requested and took the team inside. Jennifer sat beside kyle.

"I have got a whole lot of things to talk about Jennifer. Especially your powers. We will talk after this shit ends." Kyle whispered to her. Jennifer looked at him and nodded. As the team reached inside everyone was confused.

"What is this place?" Tori asked.
"Its the schiller's special weapon research center".
"Schiller's as in ur last name?" Herley asked.

"Yes. My fathers name is astrum Schiller. Its his center.".
"What is happening here." Jude frowned.
just then an alarm started going on saying. "Intruder. Intruder.Intruder." A door oponed and there were a bunch of robots inside , all had a soccer ball. The robots started shooting at raimon team. The team hid behind a wall.

"We can defeat them if we work together."mark said and the team charged forwards. Herley got one of the balls and passed to Axel. Axel and Jennifer made a shot together and the ball roared destroying every robots head.

A new path opened for the team. It leaded them to a dark room. A holographic show started in front of them. The hologram of an old man appeared in air.
"Father!" Both Lina and Jennifer exclaimed together

"Why are u calling him father?" Kyle asked Jennifer but she didnt reply.
"Hello acqulina and oh we have Allison too. I belive u call ur self Jennifer these days. So the raimon team I m glad u made it till here. I will like to show u a presentation which u will find rather entertaining and informative.I m gonna tell u the truth of aliea. The students of aliea are not aliens at all."

The whole team went in shock.
"They are mere humans. Few years ago a meteor crashed in Mt. Fuji. It brought with it a weird stone. We did research on the stone and found out its properties. It gives immense power and intelligence to the humans. I used that rock's power to evolve these kids. Today after showing genesis's dominance on u guys by defeating u in ur own game we will head to conquer the world."