spy from royal

The next day at practice everyone was present even Axel was there. "Hey here's your jacket" Jennifer handed the jacket to him."what is his jacket doing with u?"Nelly raised her eyebrows."its a long story Nelly."Jennifer replied. The teasing tone in which Nelly spoke to her reminded her of Rebecca. Oh how she missed her. Actually Nelly reminded her of Rebecca a lot.

Suddenly Nelly told their coach to drive the bus, which was taking them to the finals ,around for a bit, oddly enough the coach was reluctant to do so. Whole team was gathered around the bus."whats the problem Mr.wittersy drive the bus." The coach started the bus but switched it off immediately. "I can't do it"he shouted. "Is it because u tampered with the bus? Didnt u?"

"Yes I took out its break fuel. I was fulfilling my duty to someone important."
"Its the head of royal isnt it."Axel growled from beside jenny.

"I recieved a letter today stating your deeds. I will not have teachers like u in my school." She shouted And fired the coach but while going away the coach said."I won't be so sure that I m the only spy from royal. Isn't it right bobby?" He asked and everybody looked at bobby in shock. Bobby accepted the blame and ran away. Nelly showed bobby's letter of confession to mark .

he recognized his handwritting and ran after bobby while Jennifer ran after him. When they reached the riverbank they saw bobby sitting with silvia." Hey bobby c'mon let's play"mark told him and ran down to the field where few children were playing.Bobby ,Jennifer and mark started playing with the children. Jenny soon noticed Axel and Nelly on the grass.

Axel was wearing the black jacket Jennifer had returned to him this morning. She ran up to them ."why are u wearing that?" Jennifer asked him. "That dosent matter . what matters is what u have done to my jacket. It smells like u now. U know like vanilla and hot chocolate."

"Ahem" Nelly fake coughed from beside him. Jennifer playfully galred at her with blush evident on her face. Axel was just confused. On their way back to the clubroom Nelly whispered to Jenny.

"Well he was indirectly answering why he was wearing that jacket. It smells like u."she snickered and received a smack on her arm.

In the club house everyone was appreciating Nelly. "I have to admit u were pretty bad ass there."Jennifer smirked."now that I think of it, u both are almost like sisters."Silvia told both the girls who were both leaning on the wall with their arms and legs crossed in the same way side by side. "U guys even look similar."

"Actually u r right." Celia said and clicked a picture without any warning both the girls were startled. Willy interrupted the manager speaking from behind them.
"The ff rule book says that no team will be allowed to participate in the match without a coach."

"Did u know about that Nelly??" Mark asked her.
Nelly turned red with embarrassment. "Of course I did so its now u guy's duty to find out a new coach right away." She demanded.
"Oh boy! Can we just go through a normal day for once?" Jennifer faceplamed.
...............................
me-Okay this ones extra cringy but I don't feel like re writing it . u guys can tolerate one cringy chapter right?