1

----unedited.

It was thundering out loud, it seemed only a few moments or so, it'd begun raining

It was thundering out loud, it seemed only a few moments or so, it'd begun raining. The atmosphere reeked of something, something which sounded, felt like a surprise something in the form of a disaster, and yet, in the middle of the town of Seoul, zooming in, in one of the well-lighted areas, the door to a villa opened, welcoming the 'guests.'

'Hello, welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim, please come in.'- with this, entered a lady in a white bodycon dress, hugging her curves, she looked too fit for her age, being 40 and mother of many sons, and yet she managed to look really pretty with those black long wavy hair, and wheatish tone of the skin. Beside her stood her husband in a black formal suit, pretty much handsome for his 42-year-old self, his expressions stony, yet something about him spoke of dominance and power. Jet black hair and tanned honey skin tone, both looked like the power couple and emitted the same vibes. 

'Oh hey boys, how are you all?'- the lady that had welcomed them, asked after the couple stepped inside their villa. 

Seven boys, all of them wore sickening sweet smiles, much too sweet when compared to their father's expressions. Their outfits shouted out 'Nerds', with hair gelled, and perfect looking striking features, all of them wearing glasses as if it was a tradition. And yet, if one looked too closely, they'd recognize, that the smiles, were nothing but 'fake'. But only someone who mastered body language would be able to do so, and since, here we're talking about no such person.

The boys bowed, all in sync, and the lady, dressed in a black dress, with her blonde hair, and white skin tone, backed off slightly, breaking into a smile just a second later. 

'Oh, how well mannered they are, Mina, you did well with bringing them up!'- she hugged Mrs. Kim. 

Her own husband came from behind, wearing a formal suit of contrasting off-white, his hair, dark and slightly curly at the edges, his face sharp, and yet carrying a small smile. He stood beside her wife and nodded at the Kim couple. 

'Come on in, let's sit down first.'- he spoke and made sure, the couple as well as the boys followed the maid, towards the living room, in their villa, big enough to hold a couple of people at once, without making it uncomfortable. 

The Kim couple sat down, beside each other, on a double couch, Mrs. Kim Mina crossing her legs in a very elegant manner, her husband doing the same in a manly manner. 

The Choi couple, the host of the guests, sat down on the opposite double couch, whereas all the boys settled themselves in the middle, remaining silent, waiting for their parents to speak. 

'Where are your children, Areum?'- asked Mrs. Kim. 

Choi Areum, got up, smiling, 'Just wait a minute, I'll call them all.'

'Boys! Come on, come downstairs!'- She shouted. 

A few seconds passed by, as all of them heard footsteps, and turned to look at the stairs.