11

--unedited

Y/N didn't say anything, too shocked rather

She stood there silent for a while, completely expressionless, however looking at the boys who were both waiting for her reply, she shook her head slightly, and sighed softly, 

'She'll be alright, yeah? Just don't cry like that. Where are the others?'- she asked.

'They are waiting in front of the ICU, this bear literally ran saying he needs to see whether you're here or not.' -Taehyun spoke.

Y/N chuckled, holding Boemgyu's hand, and walking towards the area where ICU was, seeing not only her brothers there but BTS as well.

She frowned.

However, she didn't get a chance to ask anything as Kai rushed to her and hugged her very hard.

'R-relax, Ning Ning...don't cry please, mom will be alright, hmm?' -she said, carding her fingers through his hair.

The boy wasn't crying, just sniffing, however with one look at his face anyone could say, he had already cried for an hour or so and was simply tired now.

Y/N looked at Soobin and Yeonjun who weakly smiled at her. Letting Kai sit on a chair nearby, she patted his head, motioning Tae to sit beside him, who once sat down beside the youngest, Kai cuddled up to him from one side, Boemgyu from the other which made the elder three smile.

Y/N walked closer to Soobin, hugging him and pulling Yeonjun as well, caressing both the boy's backs, whispering,

'It's okay to cry...'

Soon enough both the boys were softly crying in her arms, and as she took a look at the youngest three, she breathed in softly, thanking heavens Gyu, Tae, and Kai were all sleeping, not so comfortable, but at least they didn't have to see their elder brothers crying, it might have left a scar.

Once Soobin and Yeonjun calmed down, Y/N gave them each a soft peck on the forehead, and asked,

'What's going on, tell me clearly...?'

And so Soobin retold the things that had happened a few hours ago. 

Apparently, both their mothers, BTSs, and TXTs were in the same car, driving towards the company, for their fathers are out of town, for a meeting. However, while on the way, they had an accident wherein a huge truck collided and sent their car flying against a huge brick wall. The car collided, front face first, leading to server injuries to both women.

This proves why BTS was really there.

Y/N told both the boys, she'd get something to drink, and told them to rest. Once she saw they were all resting, the youngest ones sleeping, she turned around and walked towards the cafeteria of the hospital. She looked around and saw BTS, the boys were sitting in one of the corners, neither speaking. 

Walking up to the counter, she stared at the menu, 

'Boring Hospital food, ugh. Hey? Excuse me? Can I get um, like 13 sandwiches? Yeah, the cheese ones, and please add the same amount of juice packs too. How much?' 

Picking up everything and keeping it in two separate bags, she walked towards the table in the corner. 

The first one to notice her was apparently Suga, who stared at her from top to bottom, not looking away the slightest, even when Y/N literally rolled her eyes at him.

'What do you need?'- Jungkook asked. 

Y/N smiled. She kept one of the bags on the table, 

'Eat and then you can meditate or simply overthink, I guess? Don't starve and die, at least not in the hospital, my dear, brothers~.' 

Laughing to herself, she turned around and was about to walk,  

'I literally bought them just right now, don't worry they aren't poisoned or shit, and anyway, doing this all cause we're still related, step-siblings or simply cousins, whichever way you take it. See ya.'

She went back to her brothers and saw them all awake.

Smiling softly, she passed the bag to Soobin who shared a sandwich and juice box with each, of them. 

'You guys gotta eat if you really want to stay here and wait until the doctors are out.' 

They began to eat silently while Y/N took out her phone and reached for her dad's number. 

'When will you be arriving, dad? And uncle too?' 

Finding it kind of odd, that she was calling her dad-uncle and her uncle-dad. Welp, shit's messed up for real. 

'Nonna!' 

Y/N looked up and in the direction where Kai pointed too. 

The doctors were out, and the lights above the ICU were turned off.