8

---unedited. 

Y/N sat up, from her nightmare

She was breathing heavily, and even though the air conditioning was on, she had cold sweat all over her body. 

Looking around, she glanced at the window in her room and went to stand by it. 

It was dark, she could hear the sounds of insects, beating their wings, and some even singing, at least that's what they were doing according to those who study them. 

Anyway, Y/N calmed her breath down, and after a few minutes, she just stood there, staring at the sky, forming pictures in the clouds. 

However, she turned around and walked to the nightstand, picking up her phone. Just 3 AM. 

She smiled, thinking what if there's a ghost or spirit near her since, at this time, both the spiritual dimension and the human world are usually connected. Y/N shook her head at the funny 'fact'. 

She turned on the lamp light so that her room was bathed in a yellowish-golden glow. Walking over, she began to look around. She found her bag, and opened it, finding a packet of chocolate-filled crisps inside. 

Taking them out, she looked around and saw a bottle kept beside her bed's foot, undoubtedly one of her brothers. 

Since she had slept early, she woke early, quite early for that case, so she was hungry. 

Y/N began to eat, however, flashes from her nightmare began to flow through her thoughts like a movie, as she frowned and tried to focus and remember what she saw. 

However, she couldn't remember anything clearly, it was all blurry and so, thinking of it as a simple, just another type of scary dream, she let it be. 

She tried to go back to sleep, however, it didn't help, she couldn't sleep, maybe because she already did rest for a long time. 

She decided to work, and settle up in her 'room'.

She picked up the boxes one by one, settling them in the corner, and opening them, accordingly. She had put on tags beforehand, so she knew, which box to open first. 

Moving to the corner, where a desk was set, she decided to do it first. 

Picking up her stuff, and changing directions as well as places, soon enough, there wasn't any single place where she could sit, because seemingly, there was a lot to settle. 

...

Y/N took a quick shower, moving out of the room, but she stopped, as she heard a whistle, a humming, and it echoed from nowhere but the room at the far end of the corridor, the 'guest room'. 

She stood there, checking her phone, while in reality, she was all ears for the whistle, which slowly began to break, and soon enough, she realized something.