6

---unedited.

Even though it was 2 PM in the afternoon and the sun was shining as bright as it could, far away, in the abandoned parts of an old village, zooming in to a broken house at the center of it, there were three men, standing, dressed in black, with gu...

Even though it was 2 PM in the afternoon and the sun was shining as bright as it could, far away, in the abandoned parts of an old village, zooming in to a broken house at the center of it, there were three men, standing, dressed in black, with guns in their hand. 

They wore hats, to block out the sun, and masks, to prevent themselves from being recognized. 

From inside the house, at first glance, it was all a decay, a mess of broken stuff, including scattered pieces of wood, furniture, glass, and whatnot. However, if one would notice, clearly, they'd see a small ladder, going underground. 

In the most decaying, smelly part of the broken house, the bathroom, there was a stone slab, kept on the surface, which shifted itself, as a man, stepped outside from it, also dressed in black and however, his face was covered in a black-silvery mask, resembling a wolf, covering the most part of his face except the mouth. The man walked to the three who stood outside and motioned them about something, to which they all nodded, and the four of them began to straightaway go inside, back to what the remnants of once a 'bathroom' were, sliding the slab once again, and stepping down, using the wooden ladder. 

The slab over them slid once again, making the surroundings dark, but just as it did, a bright glow was emitted, as an led, fixed in the metal ceiling lit itself, above the four men. 

The one that had the wolf's mask, stepped forward, while the other three looked around, trying their best to hide the slight feeling of horror as they walked into a corridor, everything was covered in metal, the ceiling, the walls, except the floor, that was carpeted, a carpet which if you'd look closely had stains of blood, dried blood stains 

The place smelled of nothing at all, no scent, no smell. The lights turned on with every step, while they move forward, however they turned off, behind them. 

A light. A step forward.

After walking through the corridor that had a numerous amount of passages in between, they reached what looked like a round door, which had bullet marks, made of metal too, however, there was a red led glow around it. 

The 'masked wolf', slowly pressed his palm against the metal surface, as the red light, turned bright golden, the door opening with a click. 

He motioned the other three to follow, who did, and the hair at the back of their neck, as they stepped inside, and the door closed by itself. 

The man in the wolf's mask finally spoke, 'Welcome, hunters~'

He walked and sat down, on a chair, crossing his legs, picked up a glass of wine, and sipped on it, as he released a low chuckle. 

Slowly, he clicked on a button on the table, and a silver glow shone just above him. He raised his head, and sat straight, looking at the three males, from between the glass.

The males turned almost immediately, as another light turned on, this time, in the opposite direction, neon-white, and beneath it, a couch was kept, on which, sat another male, dressed in a white suit, wearing a complete marble white mask, resembling a rabbit, covering his face except for the mouth which held a small smirk. 

He had a gun in his hands, wiping it softly, as the three males lowered thier head due to his sharp, straight gaze over them. 

Almost immediately, as he clicked his tongue, another light, reddish this time, lit up, just at the end of the couch where he sat, and on the armrest of the couch, a man stood, wearing a black turtle neck with black pants, and over it, rested a tiger's fur jacket, his face covered with a tiger mask, his mouth, showing a wide wicked grin. 

He whistled, pocketing his hands, as another light turned on, this time a dimmer pinkish-maroon shade, over a table, leaning on which, a man stood, with silver hair, and yet, he wore a silvery shirt, which shone pink at some point, black jeans, and high boots, his face covered with a fox's mask, silver with magenta strikes at the ends. The man had a glass, this time which clearly held beer, and gulped it down almost immediately, turning half his face over, so that his eyes glanced behind, were in the shadows, another light appeared, white again this time, revealing a man, settled on a big cushioned chair, who wore a black shiny suit, and a mask, a white panther, etched on his face. 

He simply waved his hand, and just in the center of the room, an orange glow appeared, as a man, stood, leaning against another table, that apparently stood at the center of the room, the man was tall enough, wearing a suit, deep shade of orange, a mask which resembled half of a squirrel/hyena and half blank, black in color, was adorned on his face. He simply stared at the three males, before tapping his feet on the ground, as another glow appeared, just behind him, behind the desk against which he leaned, above a big boss's chair, where a golden glow appeared, a male, dressed in a black suit, this time, his shirt, golden, his tie, metallic, as he moved into the light, his face covered with a lion's mask. 

He let out a low deep laugh, before staring at the three men in front of whom, who still stood straight, even though, they were sweating, and chills ran down thier bones, as the 'masked lion' stood up, making the other six stare at the men too, thier gazes lingering, deep and dangerously cold, 

The masked lion then spoke, his voice, deep yet authoritative, as the room lit up all the different colors, over all the seven males, thier lips turned into smirks, 

'Welcome to the Bulletproofs.'