12

--unedited.

It wasn't the first time she'd seen the scene

It wasn't the first time she'd seen the scene. Often before in movies, but now she actually realized how the characters felt during those movies. Her brother, all of whom were a crying mess, especially the youngest ones, couldn't help but empty her eye of the lone tear that it held for a while. He couldn't bring herself to smile, not right now at least. Rather, she turned around, hoping to fetch BTS as well, but they all stood, just behind her. None of them was visibly crying, but Jungkook, his eyes held tears as he shifted closer to Taehyung, who simply put a hand over his shoulder. They didn't look at her, avoiding her eyes, they turned around, silently walking away. 

She stared at her brothers, looking at Soobin and Yeonjun, who each held Kai and Beomgyu in a hug, trying to calm them down. Taehyun was too shocked to even react, except for the fact that his eyes were shedding tears. 

Yes, the doctors had come out. And yes, it wasn't good news. Hell, it wasn't even bad news, it was just news, you hear randomly at hospitals. Both their mothers were no more. Both of them were hurt, specifically, one was physically hurt, the other internally, and yet the doctors could save either. 

Y/N took a deep breath, and walked over to Taehyun, bringing the boy in a hug, letting him silently cry over her shoulder, as she slowly patted both Boemgyu's and Kai's back. The two elders were crying as well. 

She looked around, this was the harsh reality. There wasn't a happy ending to each and every misery. 

It had been two days, and there they were, both of their fathers. Y/N stared at them as they cried, for their wives, but she didn't know which one cried for whom, cause just like the situation, their love lives were messed up too.  

The boys, her brothers, went up to hug both their father and uncle, the designation of which went to whom, still confused her. (me as well >_<) 

BTS had been absent for two days directly, none of them knew where, but Y/N did have a slight idea. 

She stared as both the elderly males hugged TXT one by one, and then walked over to her, hugging her as well. 

'It's okay uncle and dad, I'm sure mother and aunt are in a good place now.' 

Both of them nodded, one crying, the other sniffing slightly. 

And then they too went back to where they were previously living. 

Y/N walked over to the kitchen, still not used to the masked bodyguards or maids, whoever they were. She hurried over to make some smoothies for each of her brothers when she heard the mansion's door open with a huge bang. 

She didn't react, knowing her brothers were surely in her room, already. However, as she heard footsteps enter the kitchen, she turned around, still gathering all the ingredients to make separate smoothies. 

'Would you like some?'- she asked when she the lingering gaze of the three maknaes of BTS. Jungkook did nod, almost immediately, but it took a while for Jimin and Taehyung, who looked at each other before nodding as well. 

Y/N smiled, and then turned back to the counter, fetching the blender. 

'Here you go, I don't know which one you all like, but then, try it out, I guess?' 

She kept the tray full of 14 glasses, two each of Strawberry-Banana, Chocolate peanut butter, Mixed berry, Mocha, Pineapple-cocoa, Peach and Almonds, and Classic green. 

'Who said we're drinking too?'- Hoseok asked. 

Y/N just smiled. 

'Food isn't something that requires asking, especially smoothies. Take it as a refreshment, and if you don't like it, throw it away, my dearest brothers~' 

With that, picking up the tray that held hers and TXT's smoothies, she walked away. 

BTS stared at each other and it was Jungkook and Taehyung, who each picked the Strawberry-banana one, having it hungrily. They were hungry after all. Jimin picked up the Mixed berry one, whilst Jin got hold of Chocolate-Peanut butter. 

'What? I'm hungry, duh~'- he said after he saw Suga staring at him. 

Nevertheless, Namjoon picked up a Classic Green, whilst Hoseok went for the Mocha. Suga stared at all of them, before picking up the Pineapple-cocoa, which sort of held him hooked. 

Their eyes widened, as they got the drinks chugged down their throats. It was amazing. 

Small smiles spread on the elder's faces seeing Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin mess up tasting each other and the rest. 

What they missed was the fact that Y/N was standing, looking at them blankly, before she too went to her brothers.