3

---unedited.

'I can't believe it! How can they even do this without asking for our permission?!'- Taehyun grumbled, falling on the bed, onto his face

'What about them, those seven boys, do you think they'll agree with all of this?'- Soobin thought out loudly.

'Soobin, Soobin, you know, you know Soobin, I think they won't mind. They look sweet and sincere people.'- Yeonjun spoke. 

'I don't care, I'm getting more hyungs! Hehe~'- Boemgyu giggled, jumping onto Taehyun, who groaned but didn't push him away. 

'What do you think, nonna?'- Kai asked while clinging onto Y/N, who was lighting the candles in her room. Yes, they had come to her room, after all, it was big enough, and them being the clingiest brothers of her, and even after having their own separate rooms, spent most of the time in hers. 

Y/N simply smiled and looked at the burning candle in front of her. 

'Let's not think about what is happening and why it is. We don't have any choice either, and anyway, if they accept it or not, it's their choice. We know, what we do, and what we have to do. Just be ourselves, and never let anyone hurt any of us, in any way. Right?'- she spoke, turning to them, with the same smile, which conveyed a thousand meanings. 

The others nodded. 

'Alright then, it's late enough, aren't you all thinking of sleeping, yeah?'

'Can we sleep here in this room today, pleaseeee nonna~'- Boemgyu showed his puppy eyes to which Y/N laughed, and nodded. 

'Yayy! Soobinie, we're sharing bed!!!'- Yeonjun spoke, hugging the life out of the boy who was trying to push him off but in vain. 

'Taehyuniee~'- Boemgyu sang. 

'No god, please, no! Fine! Just don't crumple me beneath you!'- Taehyun said, after seeing Y/N stare behind Boemgyu. 

'Nonna, I'll stay with you!'- Kai spoke. 

'No worries, but first we need to settle up. I'll go get all of your stuff, from your rooms, okay? Stay here, don't move, and Binnie, and Junie, take care that these three don't fight.'

'You should've said that to Yeonjun and Boemgyu, don't include me with these children, nonna.'- Taehyun said. 

Y/N sighed and nodded looking at the named pair already bickering. She picked up her phone and went out of her room. They all stayed on the second level, rooms side by side.

She was about to enter Yeonjun's first, when she heard her mother on the stairs, followed by the boys, who all had their flashlights on, even though it was visible enough due to all the emergency lights turned on.

Y/N walked over to them. 

'Y/N-ah, are the boys staying with you for the night?'- her mother asked. 

Y/N smiled and nodded. 'It won't be a problem, the bedding is always arranged, you know that mum.'

'Alright, since everyone is staying here, can you show the boys the rooms of your brothers, hm? Cause the guest rooms aren't cleaned enough.'

Y/N looked at them and smiled, nodding. 

'No worries mot--wait, can I still call you mother, hm?'- she asked tilting her head to a side, to show confusion. 

'O-ofcourse Y/N-ah, why can't you?'- Areum said, smiling, nervously. 

Y/N laughed and nodded. 

'Please follow me, I'd show you the rooms.'

...

'Ah, I hope you are ready to share...there are just five rooms...mhmm?'- she asked while walking into Kai's room and turning on the night lamp operated by batteries. 

'This room is the biggest, except mine ofcourse.'

'Why so?'- a timid Jungkook asked. 

'Well, look around you'll see. Hyuka has an obsession with plushies. So I think two of you can pair up here.' 

'I and Jungkook will stay here.'- Taehyung said, to which Jungkook nodded. 

'Okay, but before that, just a reminder, not so friendly one, but yeah, please don't touch anything or roam around in the room, none of us likes when someone touches our possessions.'- She said with a blank face. 

The boys looked at her, and nodded, with unexplainable expressions too. 

'Alright then, let me just grab Hyuka's essentials.'

She roamed around the room, picking up a bread-shaped plushie, then a pair of shirts and shorts from the drawer, and a few things from the washroom. Taking out a sliding trolley, and emptying it of the small plushies, she kept the stuff in it and smiled. 

'There's only so many hands can handle.'

Jungkook and Taehyung remained there themselves, while the rest followed her as she made her way to Boemgyu's room. 

She once again got his stuff, while Jin stayed there. 

Yeonjun's room was shared by Suga and Jimin. 

While Hoseok and Namjoon took Soobin and Taehyun's. 

Y/N returned with the trolley of all of their night essentials to her room, only to see the boys asleep already. 

She smiled, seeing Yeonjun sleeping, with Soobin's head on his stomach, and Boemgyu was lying on top of Taehyun completely. Kai had settled between the blanket and pillows, near Soobin, whose one hand held the younger's arm. 

Y/N couldn't help but take a picture of them, and finally, slowly moving closer, she pecked each of them on their foreheads, 

'I ain't letting any of you ever drift apart.'

She herself did her night routine and went to sleep, feeling Kai cuddle with her as soon as she laid down.