7

---unedited.

The wedding was done

Yep, the divorce took place, and eventually, in just one week, the wedding places were organized, no relatives came, and neither did any members of the office, just the ones who were marrying each other, and their children. 

Y/N didn't leave her brother even for once, and neither did the seven boys talk to them, however, it all changed as there were told that they will directly have to pack their stuff and go to the other mansion. 

And so right now, Y/N was in her room, packing her stuff in boxes. 

As she packed and taped up the last box, she heard a scream, making her pick something up from the drawer, and ran toward Boemgyu's room. 

However, the scene was everything but what she had expected. 

Boemgyu and Kai were fighting over a simple plushie while screaming at each other. 

'Alright! That's enough!'- she said, as they both froze in their steps, knowing very well she hated it if they fought amongst themselves. 

'What's the reason for this blood-curdling fight, hm?'- they heard. 

Boemgyu pouted, 'He's taking my plushie away from me!'

Kai gasped, 'This was mine at first, you stole it and I found it today!'

Y/N sighed, and took the plushie from their grasp, while they both looked like betrayed puppies. 

'It'll remain with me, until you both decide as to who'll keep it with him. Take help of Taehyun, hmm?'

They both nodded, defeatedly, and Y/N smiled, 

'Get packed, the men to pick up our luggage and stuff are already here,  they'll pick these up, just get ready and come downstairs.'

They both nodded and Y/N went out, only to see a laughing Taehyun, and she followed his gaze, to see Soobin scolding Yeonjun, who was pouting cutely. 

'What happened to these two?'- she asked, Taehyun. 

'Junnie was irritating Binnie by patting his butt every now and then, and they are here this way right now.'

'Aish, tell them we need to leave soon, the ones who'd move our stuff are already here.'

Y/N walked back to her room, taking a quick shower, she got dressed up, in a hoodie and track pants, with sports shoes on her feet, tying her already short hair into a ponytail. 

She wore her glasses, and picked up her bag, checking it once. She paused a bit when her eyes went to a thin notebook-like folder, however, she closed the bag up, and put it over her shoulders, before going down the stairs. 

...

The mansion in front of them, as if described in one word, was mysterious. 

With black painted over on most of the surface, even after lightning, it looked as if, it was made for the dead, more like vampires trying to hide among humankind.