10

---unedited.

It was supposed to be raining today, however looking at the sky, one could only say, the prediction of weather for today was completely wrong, for the sun shone bright as ever, with clear roads and the clear sky, with no wind at all

It was supposed to be raining today, however looking at the sky, one could only say, the prediction of weather for today was completely wrong, for the sun shone bright as ever, with clear roads and the clear sky, with no wind at all. Probably someone did a huge mistake in reading the weather reports.

Y/N was in her campus, walking to her next class, sipping her cold coffee when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.  A call.

Checking her phone, for no one ever called her at this time, she frowned, seeing it was Taehyun's call. She stared at her phone, her brother's clearly knew that she didn't like it when someone called her, especially when she was out and at college.

She looked around her, before walking to the nearby empty staircase and sitting down on one of the steps. 

Sighing, she picked up the call, 

'What happened, Tae?' -she asked softly, hoping everything's alright. None of her brother would ever call unless it's really important.

'N-nonna! I-i, you need to come fast! Please, just c-come fast!' -his voice broke and she could feel he was trying not to breakdown over the call. Her hands grew sweaty as she took a deep breath, trying not to sound overly anxious,

'But- okay, fine. Send me the address at least!' 

'I have shared the location, just please take care and come fast, nonna!'

The call was cut and she prayed, hoping her brothers were okay.

Please let this be not serious! Please let them be okay!

Y/N walked outside the campus, after getting issued a leave note from her head teacher. She quickly booked a cab and waited, dialing the other boys' numbers, but to no avail. 

As she got in the cab and told the address, she frowned, it was a hospital, the one where they usually went for monthly checkups and all. The one nearest to thier homes. 

Her heart slowly began to pound against her chest, as she got nearer to the place. 

As the driver stopped, she quickly paid the amount, hurrying inside towards the reception. She dialed Taehyun's number but it went to voicemail directly. Looking down, she grabbed her hair worried as hell, for she wasn't sure what to ask for at the reception. 

That's when she heard a shout, 

'Nonna!' 

Looking to her left, she saw Boemgyu, that too a crying Boemgyu rushing towards her, hugging her tight. She hugged him back, rubbing his back, trying her best to negotiate with her heart, so that it could stop thundering against her chest so hard.  

'Gyu, what happened?' - she asked, holding him against herself.

However, the younger only cried in return, his sobs making her heart feel heavy as she whispered sweet nothings, hugging him as tightly as she could. The boy was literally trembling in her hold, clearly scared. 

Looking back in the direction from where Boemgyu came, she saw Taehyun walking towards them, his eyes teary as well. 

As the latter got closer, she opened her arms, smiling softly, and with that Taehyun himself lunged at the duo, Y/N patted his head softly, trying her best to calm both the boys down. 

Once she was sure Boemgyu wasn't crying but just hiccuping, she moved slightly backward, cupping Boemgyu's cheeks and wiping his tears, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead, to which he once again hugged her tight, not leaving her. 

She looked at Taehyun passing him a smile before asking, 

'What happened, Tae?' 

Tae's lips trembled and she felt Boemgyu try and cuddle up closer, 

'M-mom...nonna... m-mom had an accident and her condition is c-critical...' -Taehyun spoke. 

And that's how, Y/N stood there, freezing in her spot, not being able to make out anything. 

'W-what?' 

...