5

---unedited.

'Y/N-ah wake up! Mom is calling you!'- Soobin whined

Y/N yawned, sat up, stretched her arms, and looked at him with sleepy eyes, she surely wasn't a morning person. She hated mornings. 

'What happened?'- she asked groggily. 

'Ah, mum is calling us all for breakfast, the Kims are leaving after that, and they say, they've got something to tell us all.'

'ugh, alright, you go, I'm coming in a few minutes.'

Soobin nodded and went out, while Y/N hurriedly stood up, moving towards the washroom. 

...

She stepped out, wearing an oversized t-shirt over loose pants, and went downstairs, her hair still slightly wet as she washed them. 

She hurried down the stairs, towards the dining area, from where she could already smell the sweetness of waffles. Damn. 

'Morning mum and dad, morning uncle and aunt, and everyone~'

Boemgyu immediately shifted a bit, smiling wide at Y/N, who sat down between him and Taehyun. 

She slowly noticed all the boys, while serving herself and beginning to eat. 

They were all dressed in their yesterday's clothes, faces slightly sour, indeed trying to hide discomfort with those sickening smiles. 

Y/N chuckled lightly to herself. Poor them. 

...

Once done with the breakfast, the Kims sat down on the couch, as Areum went to get something. 

She returned with two files. 

Passing one of them to the Kims, while the only left to her husband, she too sat down. 

'Alright, boys and Y/N, these are the divorce papers, and we're going to sign them today because it'll take two days to get the legal matter done until our wedding will take place.'

'Wait, you are gonna have a wedding, as in a real wedding procession and stuff?'- Jin asked. 

'It's all a lie, son, you know it right, so let it be.'- Hyunjae said. 

Both the couples signed the papers, their faces showing something odd, something which seemed like happiness or maybe, excitement? Was it because of the deals or...?

'So, well, the thing is, I know most of you might not agree, but two days later, we'll be wedded to each other, and you'll have the title of being stepsiblings officially, however, don't worry, it's for some time, nothing will change between you cousins, just the fact that...'- Areum looked at Mina, who continued the rest of the sentence.

'The fact that you'll all be living together under the same roof. And since you're all big enough, you will live separately. Us, elders will settle here in this mansion, while boys and Y/N, dear, you'll all have to go to ours.'

'This can't be happening!'- Yeonjun said, but sat down immediately, once he saw the glare of his father. Y/N rubbed her hand on his back, trying to make him calm down. She stared at all of her brothers, eyes clearly passing- don't say anything- look. 

'Mother, are you sure? Like will they be comfortable?'- she asked looking at the seven boys, none of whom had spoken till now. 

'They'll be alright, right boys?'- Seowon said to which they nodded, not looking up, just at each other or at the floor. 

'Well, it's decided then.'

...

The Kims had gone, and their own mother and father too, saying they had some work. Y/N and TXT, which the five boys liked to call themselves, remained in the house. 

Y/N was staring at all their faces silently while sipping her cold coffee. They were settled in the back garden of the place, on the bean bags, all of them sipping drinks of their own choice. 

'Come on, guys, why are you looking so dull?!'- she finally asked, her words striking through the deafening silence. 

'Aren't you worried, Nonna?'- Boemgyu asked, more like whispering. 

'Gyu, you know that there's nothing we can do right, and until we're all together, it's not going to make any difference!'

'But, what about our secrets? Of us?'- Taehyun asked, pointing at himself and the other four while Y/N sighed. 

'Look, what you do, is not illegal. You do it, to protect yourselves as well as others, hmm? And many people are like that, so why worry?! It's not like they're going to know.'- she said, her smile turning to a small smirk, but they didn't notice.

'You mean, we will have to hide it...?'- Soobin contemplated.

'TXT, you've been hiding for two years straight, you hid it from me itself, so good, why can't with them, either way, they're just mere boys, more like nerds, I don't think they'd actually notice, after all, my dear brothers, you act too sweet to actually make someone realize the truth.'- she said and laughed as they pouted.

'Alright, we'll hide it all, but what about living with them?'- Yeonjun asked.

'Look, Jun, I understand, you're worried about it, I'm too! Just know that, when your loved ones are with you, it doesn't matter where you live, even if it has to be with people whom you don't like or don't know. It's not that, as if we're separating or are you planning to leave me, huh?'- she joked, while they all shook their heads. 

'That's right, so now, chill, get those smiles back, and let's cheer, for a new beginning, hmm?'

The others nodded and forwarded their glasses, as the clink of glass rang through the area, as they sipped onto their drinks, only one thought etched across their faces, 'They ain't gonna let anyone separate them.'