6 ~ isnt that a makeout spot?

They woke with a jolt, or rather Eddie did. Though his arm was wrapped around her, causing her to wake as well.

"What's wrong?" She asked groggily.

"Someone's here, and it's not Dustin," Eddie whispered.

She shot up, sizing up the situation. It was a group of jocks that she didn't recognize. She quickly decided to use the boat for its actual purpose, and her and Eddie started paddling away. They were invisible though it wasn't hard to put two and two together.

The jocks saw the lack of the boat in the garage, as Null was too focused on making them invisible to also make another boat take its place. Looking out on the water, seeing no boat in sight, you'd think that it would discourage the jocks. It did not. It seemed to motivate them more, thinking they'd be able to see more of the lake if they were in it.

"Shit," Eddie muttered, wrapping his arms around her waste, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Shut up, let me focus," she grumbled.

"You mean I'm distracting you right now?" He whispered in her ear.

"Is this funny to you?" She whispered back. "Those dudes are literally hunting you, and the only thing standing between them and you is me."

Eddie sighed, before sitting back down and continued paddling. Just when the jocks looked ready to give up, one of them was dragged into the water before shooting up into the sky. This time, Eddie saw exactly what happened to Chrissy. The other jock looked around for a culprit, but found none. They kept paddling in order to escape the impending police.

~~~~~

They escaped to Skull Rock, managing to contact Dustin from there.

"What do you think Jason said to the police?" Eddie asked.

"Who?" She had no idea of who 'Jason' was.

"That jock in the water," Eddie added.

"Hopefully that you had nothing to do with it, and that it's a freak incident," Null answered.

"Fat chance of that," Eddie muttered.

"Well he can't say that he saw you there. He'll probably come across as crazy, which having an unreliable voice might now be the worst thing in the world, especially when the dude is obviously adamant with catching you." Null replied.

"I guess," Eddie muttered, sitting down and throwing a rock for no obvious reason.

"Hey," Null sat down next to Eddie, and used her hand to turn his face toward hers. "You have nothing to worry about as far things in the human world goes. There's a million different ways I can personally get you out of this. Okay?"

Eddie picked up another rock, and was looking down at it as he rolled it in his hands, with a hint of a smile on his face. "You know if I'd have known you'd be this perfect when I first saw you, maybe I'd have had the courage to ask you out right then and there."

"Oh please," Null smiled, hiding her face bashfully.

"I remember the first day I saw you like it was yesterday. You were wearing dark jeans and a Kiss t shirt and a leather jacket. I remember thinking that you were," he paused. "THE ONE!!"

"Eddie!" Null laughed.

"And I had this big plan," Null looked at him doubtfully. "Oh yeah, that's right. I had it all planned out on how to get you to be my girlfriend. Then of course Harrington beat me to it."

"You snooze you lose, I guess." Null shrugged.

"Right you are, angel. Right you are... do you remember me?" He asked, hopeful.