Callahan

***

We step out of the limo in front of the café. "Thanks Heathcliff!" we all say.

We walk around the café to the garage, and see Hiro standing in front of Baymax. He looks crushed; I think he's finally coming-to and realized what he did.

"Hiro." GoGo says, getting his attention.

"Guys, I...Uh, I..." she wraps him in a hug.

"We're going to catch Callahan. And this time, we'll do it right." we all nod our heads, agreeing with her.

Wasabi interjects, "Eh, but maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time."

Hiro face palms, "Oh, man. I-"

"Nah, it's cool. Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper."

"Hiro, we found something you should see." Honey Lemon says, handing him a flash drive.

I have no idea what's on it. They must've gone away and downloaded whatever's on it when I went looking for Tadashi.

Hiro inserts it into one of the computers and plays it, "...Krei! You did this! You knew it wasn't ready!" "Callahan? He was there?"

"He was such a good man, what happened?"

"I don't know. But the answer's here somewhere." Hiro begins to rewind the footage. 

"Wait, wait! Stop. There he is-"

"With the pilot."

"We've invited all these people..." he pauses the film and zooms up on her helmet. CALLAHAN it reads.

"The pilot was Callahan's daughter. Callahan blames Krei."

Tadashi and I look at each other, stunned.

"This is a revenge story."

"So, what are we waiting for?" Hiro puts on his helmet.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second." I say, stopping him.

"What?"

"I know you're all pumped to beat Callahan, or talk some sense into him-whatever your motive- but look at the time," I say holding up my phone. The little screen says 10:15 pm. "if he's like any stereotypical villain, he's probably gonna wait till morning time to pursue his evil plot. And we need to somehow figure out where he's gonna be, at what time and what day, so we're not looking all over town for him."

"Yeah, yeah. You're right," he takes his helmet off. "ok everyone, I guess you can head home and we'll meet back here early tomorrow morning-say, 7:30-to start researching and figuring out where he's going to be."

Everyone nods and heads back out of the garage, heading home, for a hopefully good night's rest.

***

I wake up at 6:45 to shower and get ready for the day. Since we're just doing some (hopefully) quick research, I'm just wearing sweatpants and a Lifeguard sweatshirt, not really caring what everyone thinks of me; I'm tired. GoGo is also wearing sweats. And, believe it or not, we're wearing the same sweatshirt. #sisterprobs. We just laugh and continue on our way to the Lucky Cat. ((Seriously. If you don't have a sister, your totally missing out. I can't even tell you how many times I've woken up, gotten dressed, and ended up wearing the same thing as my sister and/or mom.))

***

GoGo and I are the last ones there. Cass makes a pot of coffee and a pot of tea for us, and we begin our research. Some of us are using our laptops, others are looking through newspapers to find anything that would tell us where and when Callahan plans to attack. As we start looking up stuff, I notice that both Hiro and Tadashi are not here with us. It surprises me, considering they live here.