Big Heros

***

1:00 rolls around and we head to the location of Krei's grand opening. A huge crowd has accumulated and ambitiously awaiting Krei to come out.

We don't stand with the crowd. We are some distance away, since we're all suited up and we don't want people to see us.

***

"This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream. But none of this would be possible without a few bumps in the road. Those set backs made us stronger, and set us on the path to a bright future!"

Everyone cheers, but then there are some isolated screams. "What is that?!" one man says.

"What?" Krei turns around..

"Setback? Was my daughter a setback?" Microbots start crawling over from the back of the building, and soon, Callahan is visible. Krei drops his glass and starts running, but doesn't make it far. He almost makes it to the end of the stage before getting wrapped in microbots.

At this point, the giant crowd is basically gone, running the opposite way of the event currently unraveling.

Callahan brings Krei up to eye level, sliding off his mask, "Was my daughter a 'setback'?"

"Callahan! But you...you-your daughter, that-that was an accident."

"No! You knew it was unsafe! My daughter is gone because of your arrogance."

At that point, more microbots appeared, holding pieces of metal. They continued to rise above the campus as the two continued to converse, "What are you doing?"

"You took everything from me when you sent Abigail into that machine. Now, I'm taking everything from you."

The three metal pieces connect to create a portal, just like the one we saw in that footage from the island. "No! No! No! You can't!" Krei watches as the portal starts to suck up pieces of his beloved new building.

"That's our cue." Hiro says, climbing onto Baymax. The rest of us follow close behind him.

"You're going to watch everything you built disappear. Then it's your turn."

"Professor Callahan! Let him go! Is this what Abigail would have wanted?"

"Abigail is gone!"

"This won't change anything."

"Listen to the kid Callahan. Please, just let me go. I'll give you anything you want."

"I want my daughter back!"

After he says that, he hurls some microbots at us. Luckily, we all jump out of the way, them just missing us.  

"Go for the mask!" Hiro orders. And with that, the intense battle begins.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long for everyone to get captured. Well, everyone except for me and Tadashi. We were both using our invisibility, so Callahan couldn't see us to trap us.

Tadashi turns off his invisibility, and starts running to the others. Still invisible, I run to catch up with him. Once I do, I grab his arm, and turn off my invisibility. "What are you doing?"

"Someone has to help."

"You could get killed! Do you know what kind of mental state Callahan is in right now?"

"Yeah, but look at the others!" he says, motioning to everyone struggling, "we need to help."

"Yeah, ok. I'll go to GoGo, you head to Honey!" he nods, and we go our separate ways.