A New Journey Starts at a School Call Hogwarts

Harry Potter POV

As one can imagine, I definitely didn't see my life like this after Jace became the Boy-Who-Lived.

First off, he isn't actually the real Boy-Who-Lived; I am the real Girl-Who-Lived, but people see me as a boy, so I didn't mind. Secondly, I was wrongly sent off to my aunt, who lovely took me in with some hesitation at first. Thirdly, I had to learn that my 'family' abandoned me for my brother, which I'll see if he's spoiled or not. Fourthly, my Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon, and Cousin Dudley acted more like my family than my biological ones. Fifthly, I was told by my Aunt that I was a witch from the Wizardly World. Sixthly, I had to learn how to control/ not show my magic from Aunt Petunia since she was Lily's sister. Seventhly, I only would call my 'family' their names. And lastly, I had received a letter to Hogwarts, the school every magical child would go to.

That was surprising for me because I don't know much about Hogwarts other than the stories Aunt Petunia would say.

"Growing up with you wasn't easy at first," Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon said. And I completely get that since I was a surprise at their doorstep.

At first, they didn't want me because I'm technically a biological child of Lily's. However, as time passed, they soon saw that I was wronged for something James and Lily had done. So, they raised me as their niece with Dudley acting as a much better brother than I could ever ask for.

I grew up well enough to know right and wrong, and I read faster than the average student. I learn how to write, talk, and even ride a bicycle just fine.

Regardless, after being told that I'm a witch, I was very careful with my emotions and only had outbursts away from my cousin's family.

That being said, now at eleven years old, I could finally go to a school that has others like me.

It was dinner time, but my mind was wondering about the supplies for Hogwarts.

"Wait, how am I supposed to purchase all this stuff, Aunt Petunia?" I asked, concerned if they had to pay for it.

My Aunt was about to reply until there was a knock on the door.

Uncle Vernon walked up to the door and pecked who it was. "Well, I guess you don't really need to worry much, girl! Someone's here to take care of you on your shopping trip!" Uncle Vernon replied, opening the door to the supposed stranger.

A giant entered the house with a humble smile, noting that I'm someone he knows.

"Why hello there, young Harry. How are ye?" He says with politeness.

"I-I'm fine, um..."

"Call me Hagrid, young Harry. I assume ye' Dumbledore notify you about me coming?"

"Um, not really. I don't even know who's Dumbledore," I reply nervously.

"Oh, well then. Let's get going," Hagrid said, stepping out of the house.

"I didn't expect this so soon. Oh well, I guess this is goodbye, Harry-deary," Aunt Petunia said, tightly hugging me.

Uncle Vernon patted my head after Aunt Petunia let go of me, and Dudley shook my hand before handing me my letter.

"I'll see you soon, 'cus. Don't forget to write," He said before stepping away from the door.

I waved one last time at them before heading outside with Hagrid.

He was waiting for me on a motorcycle, and I can't help but feel nervous.

'But Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon seem to trust him. I'll see who this Dumbledore person is and hope that nothing bad will happen.'