Katheren is Not Impressed

Katheren and Harry were sitting in Dumbledore's office, and he wanted to know the whole story. Just not the one Jace came up with.

"So, long short, we found this diary. It gave us some hints, but in the end, he was the actual bad guy when he possessed Ginny Weasely. He made her kill all the roosters and used them to write the walls inside. Not only that, but he also managed to access the Chamber of Secrets and talk to the basilisk. Ron and Katheren took care of Goldylocks-" Dumbledore snorted, "-While Jace and I took care of Tom."

"Either, no one was killed this time, Riddle does not count, and everyone's still alive. Way to go us!!" Katheren cheered, but Harry knew that something was wrong. Harry knew Katheren wouldn't be cheerful over something like this, and she didn't like the gut feeling she had in her stomach.

"I'll dispose of the diary so incidents like this will never happen again. Thank you both," Dumbledore said, and Katheren and I got up to exit. 

For some reason, Harry felt something was about to happen, and she hoped it wasn't right now.

Oh, how wrong she was...

She quietly groaned as they saw Lucius there, not expecting them, apparently.

"Hello, you two," He said with caution as he saw Katheren's 'cheerful' face.

"Hello, Mr. Malfoy. Lovely to see you now, is it?" She spoke.

"I-Indeed it is. Now-"

"Hold on a sec," She said before running off, leaving him and Harry alone.

"So, you and my son?" He asked right away, and Harry squeaked before blushing.

"I thought so. You two look lovely as a couple. Hope the next generation will be happier than ever," He said, smirking as he saw his future daughter-in-law blushing more.

"Okay, then. Call Dobby, would you?" She asked, which made the two confused and a little scared.

"Dobby!" Lucius said, and Dobby appeared after months of not seeing them.

"H-Hello, Master Malfoy," He said before seeing the two famous, caring children.

"Now, here's the diary," She said, passing it off to Lucius before saying, "Now give it to Dobby."

Skeptical, Lucius did so, and Katheren then instructed Dobby to open the diary. Once he did, Dobby gasped while Lucius's face soured.

It turned out that a sock fell to the floor, and Dobby began shouting that he was free over and over again.

"That's what you get for trying to have us kill. I don't think your son will be okay with us telling him how his dear, old father tried to have his consort," Katheren said as she dropped the cheerful tone.

Lucius gulped while Harry stared at him, feeling somewhat betrayed but impressed.

"I guess old habits die hard, right?" She said, and Lucius sighed.

"I'll tell you one thing, if you try telling Draco about this, I'll inform him that Harry's an actual girl," He said, smirking once he saw them shocked.

"H-How did you know that?" Harry asked while Katheren stared at him with utter dismay. 

"That's something you know in the future," He said before winking and walking away.

"Huh, did not expect that dramatic turn of a twist," Katheren said while Harry nodded.

"Indeed, Katheren. Indeed..."

~~~~

The dinner was happier than ever now that the basilisk was killed, and Jace took all the credit. Although he tried to say that Harry and Katheren helped, no one seemed to care.

Katheren and Harry didn't really care and were happy to see Shade and Mariposa running toward them. They all hugged each other while feeling relaxed that danger was no longer there.

"Annocement, due to everything that happened, I am happy to say that finals have been canceled-"

"YES, WE LOVE YOU, DUMBLEDORE!!" Mariposa and Shade exclaimed while Katheren and Harry laughed.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha, that's so you two, alright," Katheren said as she wiped a tear that formed.

Harry clung onto Draco, which made Jace stare at them, and Draco smiled at Harry while enjoying his laughter.

'Can't wait to have you as mine, precious~,' Draco darkly thought before kissing Harry's head, which made her blush.

Unfortunately, not everyone saw this extravagant move except Jace since they were too busy cheering for Dumbledore's announcement while the teachers merely minded their business. 

Jace started to walk towards them, seeing red. He was about to take Harry away, but Draco saw this and pulled her into his chest, making her squeak again.

Her face was pressed into his chest, and Jace stopped, seething over the fact that his little, innocent brother, the wrong gender, was involved with a snake like Malfoy.

"I'll get you back for that," Unspoken words said before leaving, making Draco smirk. 

"I'll be counting on that, Potter..."

"Draco, can I have some space? I can't breathe," Harry mentioned, and Draco gently lets go of his love.

"I apologize, dear," He said before kissing his precious's lips, letting Jace see the view.

Jace saw red again, and his eye twitched.

"Game on..."

~~~~

As the months went by, Jace and Draco wouldn't calm down. 

Of course, they wouldn't do it in front of Harry since she'll tell Katheren, and it'll make things difficult for them.

On the other hand, it was difficult for Jace to convince Harry to drop Draco for these reasons: One, Draco was always with her since they were in Slytherin. Two, they're partially roommates, not that he knew where Harry slept most of the time. Three, Harry was so innocent and naive. And, lastly, four, Harry already accepted to be courted by Draco.

Although he knew it was a lost cause, Jace would gladly beat up Draco if he ever hurt his little sibling. 

As time went by, Draco became more and more possessive of Harry, which she didn't mind as long as he had it under control, and Jace would always see them together.

Draco and Harry would snog sometime, but only in secret since Draco likes seeing Harry's face. He continues to buy expensive gifts, and Harry always tries to buy Draco something out of her money.

While Draco was given the 'talk' before his second year started, Harry wasn't informed of it. So, Draco would have to wait until they're at a proper age, possibly at marriage, and he can't wait for that.

Jace would suffocate himself than let Draco into the family. After all, he is a spoiled prat.

From Katheren's, Shade's, and Mariposa's perspectives, however, they don't see it like that.

They see the two as lovely-dovely, and it absolutely annoys them whenever Harry talks about Draco on and on and on.

Overall, things were great for the quads, Draco, and the Golden Trio. No finals, less time studying and more hanging out, finding peace, and being there for each other is more than enough. 

Of course, until next year, that is...