Final Boss Battle and an Unexpected Surprise

Harry POV

As soon as Jace, Katheren, and I stepped out of the black flames, we stood right in front of a mirror.

'Somehow, this mirror looks familiar...' I thought, trying to think of where I glimpsed it before.

"Why do I feel this is the final boss level?" Katheren said, looking around the room.

Before I could say anything, a figure appeared and grabbed Katheren by the hair.

"Katheren!" Jace and I screamed, seeing someone unexpectedly capture her.

"This is something I didn't expect..." A suspiciously familiar voice said. 

"Wait... No..." Jace mutter, but I smirk.

"Hello, Professor Quirrell," I innocently said.

"FUCK!" Jace swore, causing me and Katheren to giggle. 

"Silence!" He exclaimed, tossing Katheren to a corner.

"Hey!" I shouted before he shushed me.

"Show me his face..." A sinister voice whispered. 

Jace gulped, my eyes dilated, and Katheren had her 'Are-you-kidding-me' face.

"B-But Master..." Quirrell trembled, but the voice shouted, "Show me NOW!!"

He slowly uncovers his turban, and let's just say I regret coming with Jace.

"UGH! WHO THAT IS?!" I exclaimed out of disgust than fear.

Katheren made the same face while Jace's eyes grew large. 

"YOU!" He exclaimed, which caused the figure behind Qurriell's head to laugh. 

"Yes, it is me, boy..." He whispers.

"Who the fuck are you?" Katheren asked, getting everyone except me to look at her. 

"Who is he? He's You-Know-Who!" Jace explained, which prompted Katheren to look at him like he was stupid.

 "You-Know-Who? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard! I mean, who came up with that?! At least come up with something better next time..."

I covered my mouth to avoid choking, but ugly over there was not pleased.

"Silence, little girl! Now, get the stone, Qurriell!!" He said. 

'Ah, crap! I completely forgot about it!' I thought before finally remembering what the mirror does.

'Oh...'

Jace tried to say something, but Qurriell cast a spell on him, causing him to pass out.

"JACE!" Katheren and I exclaimed before pausing and then shivering in repulsion.  

'I can not believe we just did that...' I thought.

"If you don't want to go through with what I did to him, you will help me figure this out!"

I walked up in front of the mirror and then saw my mirror self smirking. I didn't understand that until the reflection showed me the stone and placed it in the pocket.

I sneakily reached into my pocket and felt something there.

'Oh, Merlin...' I thought, not showing any expression on my face. 

Katheren must've figured it out because she didn't show any emotions.

"What do you see...?" The ugly harshly asks.