First Year Starts Now

Harry POV

As I woke up from my sleep the following morning, I looked over to see Draco's back, implying that I was safe for now.

I quickly changed to her uniform and went out without anyone since it was still early.

'At least I can go around the school without being a target...' I thought.

I didn't expect to see Katheren, Danny, and Mirabel waiting for me.

"Hey, guys!" I whispered, not wanting to shout since it was morning.

"Hey, Harry. How was your sleep?" Katheren asked with a sleepy tone.

"It was fine. Although, I got paired up with Draco Malfoy, a total arse."

"Damn, shame that it didn't happen to me," Mirabel playfully said.

"Screw you, Mira. I had to sleep next to someone snoring for the rest of my seven years!!" Danny complained, obviously not happy.

I chuckled while hearing Katheren's part.

"Well, before I went to sleep, the Ravenclaw corridor placed a riddle as a password, and only the correct answer lets you in. Otherwise, you'll have to stay there until another student comes by. The riddle on our first night was, 'I'm tall when I'm young, and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?' It was difficult for some, but I answered, 'A candle.' And it was correct. Although, now people think I'm Miss-Know-It-All. Honestly, these people all because I answered and got the correct response..." Katheren mumbled. 

"I mean, it could have gone worst-" Danny spoke, but we all whispered/yelled, "Don't jinx it!"

I groan while Mirabel and Katheren facepalmed.

"Great Danny, you cursed us. We'll be scarred for life..." I sarcastically said.

"Shut up, Harry. I didn't mean to..." Danny mumbled.

We made it to The Great Hall and sat on the same spot from yesterday.

There were some stares, but we ignore them because who gives a flying color?

As we talked, somehow, I looked over to see Jace with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

'I didn't bother to listen to their names, yet my "amazing" brain will always remind me...' I thought, glancing back to Katheren who was drinking her orange juice.

"You know, yesterday, you two didn't eat a lot while me and Danny did. You could eat more, you know?" Mirabel said, staring at us.

We sweat dropped, and we said, "Not that hungry..."

"No, you both will eat from here on out, and there will be no complaining. I see you two trying to avoid eating, and I can see your bones. I get that it's something personal, but I bet I can lift you two without a sweat. Got it....?" Mirabel threatened; her glasses flashed as her eyes were covered. 

"Y-Yes ma'am..." We said, not wanting to make her madder. At this point, Danny was shaking with fear as he stares at Mirabel. 

"Now, let's all enjoy our breakfast together before heading to class. Speaking off, who's class are we going to be with?" Katheren said, managing to discreet the conversation.

"We can look over our schedules. I got Herbology in first class with you, Katheren. And then Transfigurationg with Mirabel. After that, it's lunch. Then, it's Potions with Danny since it's double block. At least for today," I said.

"Herbology with Harry, Charms with Danny, and Defense against the Dark Arts with Mirabel as a double block. That's for today, at least, you Mira?" Katheren spoke.