My Asclepius. ( Chapter 12 )

I opened my eyes slowly. Taking in my surroundings. I wasn't sure where I was or who I was with. I tried to move but a wave of pain went throughout my entire body. I wasn't sure how I got here or who brought me here.

As I looked around the  dim room, making it hard to see anything it looked like this person lived alone. I looked down on my body and  noticed I was in a new set of clothes.

Boxers and an oversized white T.k

I heard footsteps approaching the door and so I acted as if I was still knocked out. The door opened and I squinted my eyes a bit to see who it was.

They came closer, with soup and orange  juice in their hand. They rest it down beside the bed and sat next to me. There I saw their face.

It was Asclepius. How did he find me? Was he the one to hit me?

He rested his hand on my face and began doing light strokes on my cheek. He was whispering 'Sorry' to me and he sounded so genuine. I moved a bit to warn him that I was about to get up. That didn't stop him from moving his hands though.

I started slowly opening my eyes. One couldn't open though. I looked at him and he looked at me. I was expecting him to say something but nothing was said. So I thought that I would break the silence.

"Where am I?" My voice was hoarse, making me become self conscious.

" You're at my house baby." He rubbed my shoulder and then turned to the soup he brought up here.

'Did he just call me baby?'

'And how did I get here?'

"How did I-?" I was about to question him but it was like he knew what I was about to ask.

" You we're running across the street and it was raining so my car didn't stop in time and I hit you. I picked you up and brought you here. No one protested because they knew that I could take care of you." He sounded guilty and it really wasn't his fault I shouldn't have ran in the road but I was desperate and needed help.

.........

After eating his soup I gave me some medicine. Turns out he was a physician. And a Gynecologist.... 'No wonder he said that pussy joke on the plane'.

I was told to get some rest. I was on some drips. This man had an entire hospital in his home. I was already impressed with him, besides he knew to cook too.

I was feeling a little drowsy from all the meds, and I needed the rest. I didn't expect any of this to happen. But at least I have Asclepius.

........

Asclepius POV:

I was in my office while she rested. I was constantly beating myself up because of the accident. 'I should've stopped on time' is what I keep saying to myself. Never in any dimension would I want to hurt her or see her get hurt. She was fragile, a precious jewel.

I brought her to my home instead of the hospital once I made sure that she was still breathing, because the hospital was too far away.

As she laid in the back seat I held her fingertips. She was cold. So cold. I couldn't help but wonder why she was running in the road, and where the many number of bruises came from.

I prayed to God that my dear brother didn't do this. I loved my brother but I love her more. She was mine first after all, she just doesn't know it yet.

I came home and rest her body on the table. She still hadn't woken up yet. I ripped her clothes off to check for any wounds that maybe causing excessive bleeding. Nothing. Just her bruises. Some were fresh others seemed to start to fade. Looking at her like this made me angry.

I carried her up to my room and hooked her up on some drips. I would make her soup and hopefully get her to tell me what happened.

........

She was still sleeping when I came in the room. She looked so beautiful and at peace. But the scars on her body told a different story.

I rest the soup and orange juice I had with me on a table near my bed. I sat down next to her and started doing soft strokes a long her cheek. Her skin was smooth.

She began to move and I was glad because she hadn't since I brought her here. She opened her eyes slowly and was confused. I knew she would be. I told her what happened.

I called her 'baby' but I don't think she caught it.

I was going to ask her where the bruises came from. But I wanted to give her time. I wanted to see if she would open up to me first.

After feeding her I told her to get some rest and then I left.

Here I am now in my kitchen thinking about how I'm going to protect her. I have her to myself now. I just needed her to trust me.

End POV

~Author's Note~

I know I left you guys on a cliffhanger last night.

But I'm coming back with the chapters today. So don't hate me.

I hope you enjoyed this one, the next chapter is on its way. ❤️