(Chapter 30)

"Oh goddd... we have to stop." My head flew back as my body trembled. Ecstasy clouded over me.

Asclepius was sucking on my neck and rubbing me through my panties under my dress. I wasn't expecting our kiss to go this far this morning. But here we are.

I didn't want to rush into it so I knew I needed to stop him before things went left.

I pushed him away as I tried to catch my breath.

Deep down inside I was only 'trusting' him again to make sure that my plan goes smoothly. It was more to it than Aphrodite knew but she will find out in due time.

"You've been teasing all week. Please." Asclepius begged as he pulled me in closer by the waist. My stomach obviously creating some distance between us.

"We're taking it slow remember. We move at this pace." I said in a low voice.

"I'm so glad you chose me, if you didn't forgive I wouldn't know what to do with myself." He said then kissing my forehead.

"You need to get going. You're late." I said switching the topic. I didn't want him to pour out his feelings to me, in all honestly I was slowly beginning to not validate them anymore.

I walked him towards the door and then waved him goodbye.

"Yuh na fuck that man aye?" Aphrodite said as she came down the stairs obviously startling me.

"Oh god no. It's to create a distraction." I walked over to the living room and picked up Maxwells underwear from the other night.

"At least one of us is getting it on." I said while holding it up.

She quickly came over to me and grabbed it out of my hand. I laughed at her reaction.

.........

"You're going to leave through the back. You take Analaya and the bag of passports with you. Once I know we're in the clear I'll meet you guys on the corner. If I'm not back in 5 minutes leave me behind okay." Aphrodite and I talked about our plan over lunch. I didn't feel comfortable talking about it at home, I still didn't fully trust Asclepius.

"You are gonna make it. Promise mi." She said while holding my hand. I couldn't answer her I couldn't promise that. I knew a side to Asclepius that she didn't.

I just rubbed my stomach with my free hand. I needed to be there for her.

"I'll try." I replied.

We left our money on the table and went home. A lot of stuff hasn't been happening lately. Mostly because I didn't know anyone or have a job.

I missed my classroom and my kids. They meant a lot to me. I wonder how they reacted to my 'supposed death'. I didn't realize that maybe I was hurting others too.

I spent most of my days preparing for Labour. I was due in two months time. It felt like a dream. I just felt guilty because I knew my true intentions.

I just hope that one day when my baby is old enough she will learn to forgive me.

Maybe Asclepius wasn't the only one suffering inside.

......
"I'll head up guys. I'm really tired." I said while excusing myself from dinner.

I felt safe leaving Aphrodite alone with Asclepius. He seemed use to her now.

I went upstairs into my babies nursery. I looked around and touched everything. I looked through her clothe filled drawer and checked to see if the gun I recently got my license for was still there.

It was.

Even though what I had mostly planned out with Aphrodite was true most of it wasn't told. I've always been an impulsive person. I knew for sure I couldn't just flee the country knowing that Asclepius could find me.

I had to do the right thing. Eventually.

~Author's Note~

This was a short chapter, but nevertheless I hope you guys enjoyed. Only a few more chapters left for this book.

Thank you guys for sticking with me 🫠🫶🏿