The Plan. ( Chapter 15 )

I've been having a tough week. I couldn't help but think about the fact that Achilles was out there looking for me. Asclepius always reassured me but I worried a lot. At this point I just couldn't help it.

He's been sleeping in his room with me now, because of my constant late night panic attacks. He's been giving me antidepressants and keeping an extra eye on me. I wasn't myself at all. It was harder when he wasn't here and I was alone by myself because of the constant bad thoughts. I was truly paranoid.

I felt bad for Asclepius though. The fact that he has to deal with me, and take care of me like I'm some child made this situation worse for me. He deserved to not be worrying about me. He deserved to be living his own life. And right now this was between Achilles and I.

.........
Asclepius POV

This week has been shit. I couldn't stand seeing her like this. I cared too much for her, and it hurt that I couldn't show it as much as I wanted to yet. I knew I shouldn't have let him in that day, but it would've been too suspicious.

I knew that Achilles did that to her. At first I was unsure as I watched her behavior around him. But now, it all made sense. I just wanted to know how long this has been going on.

I knew that Achilles would never stop looking for her. He took her from me in the first place to spite me. But now she was with me, and I could only think of one way to really keep it that way.

I would fake her death.

I knew it was messed up, and that I could only hope that she would agree to it. I knew that Achilles had eyes all over, he was popular. He had friends im higher places. If he wanted to find Imani it was guaranteed that she would be his again. I couldn't let that happen. I was crazy about her, and I knew that if I let her slip away. It might have been the last time I saw her.

End of POV
.........
I sat by the window looking out for Asclepius. I was drawn to him like crazy. This was my new routine.

Wake up.
Get dressed.
Have breakfast with Asclepius.
Take my meds.
Wave him goodbye.
Sit by the window all day until he got off from work.

It was a boring routine and probably bad for my mental health but there was really nothing else for me to do. This was my new normal.

I wanted to talk with him tonight though. We needed to figure out a way to keep me hidden. Who was to say that Achilles wouldn't go on an adventure around the house while Asclepius was gone and I was left alone?

I waited for him for another hour and now he was pulling up in the drive way. He was in his navy blue Bugatti Chiron today. It matched his scrubs. I watched as he got out the car. I admired everything he did. I shifted in my seat to see him walk into the house. He came in and rest his brief case down. I got up and gave him a big hug. It's not because I wanted to get closer than expected but because I really needed it.

"Hey." He said while hugging me back. He sounded stressed.

'Was I stressing him out?'

I let go.

"We need to talk." He spoke up again. His voice not as uplifting as usual.

'Was he going to give me bad news?'

I hope I didn't have to leave yet. Maybe he got bored of having to babysit me. I swear I wasn't like this. I just needed to get back to my old self. In due time I will. I promise to.

"Okay." I said while walking towards the sofa.

We both sat down and he held my hands in his. Rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. It gave me comfort. I knew this was eating him up inside. If only he would just talk already. I was getting anxious.

"Say something please." I said in a low voice. I squeezed his hands due to me being overly anxious. I wanted anything but bad news right now.

" I need to tell you something but you might hate me for it." His voice got lower. He was hesitating.

Oh no. This is exactly what I didn't want.

"What is it?" I said as calmly as possibly.

"I've come up with a plan, but you might not like my idea. And right now we don't have much options. Achilles is dangerous and he has friends all over this town that can find you in a second. You and I both know this." What the hell was he about to say?!

"I say we fake your death. We leave the country and start a new life. You and me. Us. I know we don't know each other well. And I don't want to rush you into anything. If you want to continue as friends that's fine once your happy. But I've always had feelings for you ever since the moment I saw you. You're everything I've always wanted. And no that night when I came looking for Achilles wasn't the first time I saw you. I've noticed you a long time ago. Achilles knew that I liked you, but still went after you. I was too late. But now I'm here, and this is our only chance to giving you freedom. And for you to get a second chance at love again...... so unless you have any other ideas, this is the one I think we have the best chance of getting away with." He rushed out his plan and his feelings. I couldn't take it all in. He wanted me to fake my death. Go away with him and hopefully be with him. I would've rather him tell me one thing at a time, but I was happy.

I hugged him. But I knew that faking a death must have been a crime. I was a person to think about the long term effects. But at least I had a good reason to.

" I'll do it. But first I need a new phone. I have Someone important I need to find." I said after letting him go. I was relieved and now determined.

The thought of us being together lingered in my mind.

'Is this what I really wanted?'

'Is he who I really want to be with?'

'He treated me well now, but whose to say he won't change just like his brother?'

~Authors Note ~

What do you guys think of todays chapter?

And how do you feel about the plan so far?

I also want to add that I will be writing less this week because of my end of year examinations. But once I'm done I'll be updating like crazy.

My last chapter for this week will probably be uploaded Friday Afternoon.

I hope you guys understand. And thank you for the votes and reads. I appreciate it so much.

BYEEEE!!!❤️