Sleeping With A Stranger. ( Chapter 14)

I've been thinking all night about what Asclepius said to me. I couldn't help but wonder if he really saw me that way. The names he's been calling me and now he's just boldly saying how he wanted to fuck me.

This was too much for me.

I tried to get some rest but I just couldn't get him out of my mind. I tossed and turned, then I realized it wasn't working. I just laid their staring at the ceiling.

I needed some water to calm my nerves. I was tired but he was lingering in my mind. I've never wanted anyone this bad before.

I walked out the bedroom quietly so that I won't wake him up. I tip tied until I heard some noises.

I stopped in my tracks. Then silence.

I began walking again. But then I heard him.

He was groaning.

"Fuuuuck!" He said out loud.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did he have to do this now?! Especially with my nosey ass here.

I walked closer to the door. It was cracked a bit and I saw him there. With his dick in his hand.

Now I'm not one to exaggerate any man's dick size. But he was big. I watched as he used both hands to hold it and go up and down.

His head was flung back, and his chest was go up and down quickly.

"OH GOD IMANI!" I almost passed out. I stepped back causing myself to hit the railing of the stairs.

"Fuck-." I quickly ran back to my room. Forget the water. I've seen enough already. I was done.

Maybe I was only acting like this because Achilles never did something like this before. If I wasn't so touch deprived this wouldn't have me as worked up as it does right now.

........

I woke up to the sound of something being fried. I was so hungry and I before I knew it, I was skipping down those stairs.

When he came to the last step. Asclepius shot me a glare and waved me off. It was sign for me to go back up.

'Why the hell would he do that?'

As I was going back up the stairs I heard a voice I knew all too well.

"You got a bitch from the club up there?" Achilles laughed out.

What the hell was he doing here?! I began to panic. Was he looking for me? Or did he just come to see Asclepius?

I was scared for my life right now. If this man knew that I was here, he would kill me and possibly his brother. I stood by the door of my room. And listened to their conversation.

"There's no one,But yeah I haven't seen her, and she wasn't in the hospital either." Asclepius spoke. Once again his voice monotone. Even though he should be happy to see his brother, his voice didn't sound like it.

I wondered if he knew. What if he knew that Achilles was the one to make me run away that night.

"I've looked everywhere. No one has seen her. There was talks about an accident, and they told me you carried someone with you." His voice now serious. Was he trying to intimidate Asclepius?

"It was one of my old patients. She's a schizophrenic... off her meds." He was quick. He was totally doing me a favor.

"Yeah. I just hope that you would let me know if you see her. I miss my girl."

'HIS GIRL' HIS FUCKING GIRL!!! You don't try to kill someone you supposedly miss. What kind of two faced bullshit is this.

"Yeah I will. Why wouldn't I?" Asclepius voice held no emotion. He knew what he was doing. Eventually Achilles would leave.

"Well....brother I know you wanted her for a very long time. Besides It would only be in your nature to protect her. But she doesn't need protection." Achilles tone was like his. Why were they trying to intimidate each other? And what the hell does Achilles still want with me?!

"That's the past. Besides, why would she not have returned home all this time? Maybe you have something to do with her wanting to run away." Asclepius was onto him. He was trying to get Achilles to tell the truth. But I knew Achilles wouldn't break.

"Oh brother. You'll never understand the married life. I'm everything my wife needs. But, I guess sometimes a little argument is too much." And with that he left.

He was wrong about everything he just said. 1.Asclepius treated me how a husband is supposed to treat his wife over the past month.
2. He's not everything that I need.
3. He and I both knew that it wasn't just an argument.

The door slammed shut. I didn't dare walk down the stairs. I fell to the ground. My body started shaking. My mind was every which way. My heart felt like it was sinking.

My vision was getting blurry. I felt numb now. I was scared to know that he was out there looking for me.

I could see Asclepius coming towards me. He dropped down to my side and held me in his arms. He whispered in my ears 'It's okay, your with me. I'll protect you.' I held onto him for dare life. I didn't want to let go.

I needed him now more than ever.

~ Author's Note ~

I hope you guys liked this.

I knew y'all probably thought y'all was getting some smut. BUT NOT YET 🤭

What do you think is going to happen next? 👀👀