( Chapter 33)

A letter to my Daughter

Dear Babygirl,

This letter is meant for when your old enough, as you'd probably discovered mommy and daddy aren't with you. I'm sorry that you probably have no memory of us, in another lifetime I can't wait to hold your hand. I'm sure aunt Aphrodite has probably told you how our death came about. And I'm sorry that I took us away from you. I just couldn't risk it.

The truth is mommy has bad taste in men, what I thought was true love always seemed to be a lie. I've always been hurt by the people I love the most. I fell for Achilles your dads brother and then Asclepius your dad. It was a very stupid decision, but Asclepius made me feel safe and loved at one point in our short lived relationship.

I did it because I was hurt, and I felt as though we couldn't start over. I hope that you'll come to find one day to forgive me. I wish nothing but the absolute best in your life. I hope that you will be able to tell the difference between love and infatuation unlike me. I hope that you experience everything that you want to, take the opportunities and live in the moment. Never take one day for granted. And never live with regret.

I ask that after reading this you give Aphrodite a big hug for me. I knew I left her with a broken heart as well. I hope by then you would've meet your grandmother. I want you to spend time with her when you can and listen to her advice. I wish I did.

I love you so much, and I know that your dad did too. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved spending those few weeks with you. Documenting as much as I can so that you'll at least be able to see how much I cared for you.

Yours truly,
Imani

                      A letter to my Mother

Dear ma,

I'm so sorry that I never listened. I wanted to run back to you but I couldn't face you. I didn't want to hear you say that you told me so. I was in love and when I got out of one bad situation I always seemed to find myself back in another.

I know we haven't spoken at all since I left home, but I love you so much and thought about you everyday. I ask that you be there for my baby girl, I don't want her to be like me. She has so much ahead of her. Ma I didn't want to end it this way. Never in my life did I think it would come down to this.

I hope that you forgive me, and I'm sorry if I wasn't the ideal daughter that you always wanted. I can't go on so I'll leave this, by letting you know that I love you, and that even if I'm away I'll always be with you. Making sure that you and my baby are safe.

Sincerely,
Imani

~Author's Note~

Hey guys this was officially the last chapter of this book. I'm sorry for the long wait.

Thank you guys for sticking with me, and I hope this book was good enough for your liking.

Thank you for the votes as well, I appreciate them so much.

I want to write another book soon, but definitely less sadder than this. What do you guys think?

I'm also sorry if this book had a few errors, this is my first time writing anything. So in the future I'll be making corrections.

Thank you guys again for all of the love you've shown my book. 🫶🏿🫶🏿🫶🏿